Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

How about 2 reasons.

1. To give a better view of the far end of the kitchen.

2. To stop us looking at what they are doing on their computer, especially if they are entering passwords...

Which is what Nina did so many years ago on RLC, to the extent that I reported it to RLC and within a few hours they deleted that portion of the video on replay.  So maybe they are begining to learn some valuable lessons.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

How about 2 reasons.

1. To give a better view of the far end of the kitchen.

2. To stop us looking at what they are doing on their computer, especially if they are entering passwords...

Which is what Nina did so many years ago on RLC, to the extent that I reported it to RLC and within a few hours they deleted that portion of the video on replay.  So maybe they are begining to learn some valuable lessons.

Normally when you enter passwords all you see is asterisks you don't see the actual password.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Normally when you enter passwords all you see is asterisks you don't see the actual password.

But what is stopping anyone watching the keys being pressed on the keyboard smartass.😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Just In said:

But what is stopping anyone watching the keys being pressed on the keyboard smartass.😁

Oh well I'm not that bloody smart not like you bright buggers up in Yorkshire 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I learn most of peoples passwords by watching the keyboard.  You might not get it all but if you know the person you can pretty well figure out what you missed.

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

What a lovely view.  If only we had zoom capability!  🤩😘

Such pretty views under zoom were normal with the bedroom cams in their RLC apartment. VHTV is to proud to learn from RLC what they are doing good!