Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

16 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Note change in pictures above sofa:

I thought that's where they would put the duck horde.  If they put the piano where it is currently staged, we should hopefully get a great view from cam-4 when they play it.  Then I wonder where the drum set will go.  

piano.JPG

• Like 2

il y a 16 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

That first and second shot were awesome!  Butch - comin AT YA!  Freeze-frame of feline in flight! 😄 

I hope your truck has as effective braking as that of Butch ...😄

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I thought that's where they would put the duck horde.  If they put the piano where it is currently staged, we should hopefully get a great view from cam-4 when they play it.  Then I wonder where the drum set will go.  

piano.JPG  0

I have trouble looking at that wall without remembering the R&S's suction cup dildo stuck to it....  🙂

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, refazer said:

I hope your truck has as effective braking as that of Butch ...😄

Indeed, my Kenny has a triple-redundant braking system that has never failed me, and I have never even come close to needing to use a sandbox (TER).  

With that said, nothing man-made, not even my Jeep, comes close to matching the speed, agility, and precision of the four-paw drive feline!  There's a reason cats are the kings of the jungle, urban or otherwise  😉 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

I have trouble looking at that wall without remembering the R&S's suction cup dildo stuck to it

HAHAHA indeed!  Also, the bedroom ceiling light without a bra hanging from it.  Both of these must be remedied!  😆  

nobra.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

Too bad they are postponing the Olympics.  There are some potential winners for the Russian team.

Indeed, I was looking forward to watching my USA girl Katie Ledecky and my other USA girl Simone Biles to totally dominate the Olympics.  But the Russians, indeed, had many contenders who could almost challenge them.  It's a damn shame.  Stupid chinese virus!  🤬