Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

Come on queen Nina (me me me) give a lot. more love to your servant Kira she dose a lot for you

everthing except wipe your arse! 
You turned Kira down yesterday afternoon in the bedroom Kira was all stripped off and ready for action 

No wonder Kira looked pissed off( I would be as well)

Sorry about the moan I had to get it off my chest

Sometime's i have my doubt's about nina(and i hope i'm wrong)but it seem's it's always about her .kira really love's nina alot but i have my doubt's about nina. just My thought's.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Sometime's i have my doubt's about nina(and i hope i'm wrong)but it seem's it's always about her .kira really love's nina alot but i have my doubt's about nina. just My thought's.

When they were in the other apartment Kira was in Moscow DE came round to visit Nina and I think something may have happened

between them ,they have always been friends 

That’s only my thoughts ,maybe right or maybe wrong I hope im wrong

But after that there seams to be a bit of friction between N/K, I might be looking at something that isn’t there!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

When they were in the other apartment Kira was in Moscow DE came round to visit Nina and I think something may have happened

between them ,they have always been friends 

That’s only my thoughts ,maybe right or maybe wrong I hope im wrong

But after that there seams to be a bit of friction between N/K, I might be looking at something that isn’t there!

I understand if you like them and how you care about them. But remember, this is their life. They live the way they want. They make good and bad decisions. But it is not our job to judge them.
Try to enjoy the moments they share with us.😉

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

I understand if you like them and how you care about them. But remember, this is their life. They live the way they want. They make good and bad decisions. But it is not our job to judge them.
Try to enjoy the moments they share with us.😉

Im sorry if you thought I was judging the girls I had no intention of doing that

it was  just the way I saw things, I wouldnt up set them for the world,

maybe as a man I don’t understand the way lesbian girl live

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Im sorry if you thought I was judging the girls I had no intention of doing that

it was  just the way I saw things, I wouldnt up set them for the world,

maybe as a man I don’t understand the way lesbian girl live

I did not mean. I said just for your sake. Just enjoy. 😉

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Still amazing how the RLC boys seem to have almost no interest in any of the other apts on VHTV.  We’re they like this on RLC too? I mean did these guys only follow these girls?

Must excuse them they are in love ❤️ :biggrin:

• Haha 3

il y a 43 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Oh I know that’s for sure. But, the question remains were they this way too when they were on RLC forums. Dedicated only to these girls apt. 

Personally, I went on RLC out of curiosity, I discovered N / K and I never left them ... but, you're right, 95% of my time on VH is for Nina and Kira. On RLC I also followed other apartments (Adriana & daniel, Kristy & kamilia & kaley). Sorry.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 43 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Je peux le creuser. Je trouve assez étonnant comment ces filles peuvent susciter un tel intérêt et un tel dévouement. À tel point que vous vous aventurez rarement dans d'autres appartements. Assez remarquable vraiment. Je vous laisse seuls. Je sais que je suis comme de la kryptonite ici. S'amuser! ☮️ 

That cannot be explained. Perhaps their love fascines us,

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig it. I do find it quite amazing how these girls can command such interest and dedication. So much so that you guys rarely venture out into other apts. Pretty remarkable really. I’ll leave you guys alone. I know I’m like kryptonite in here. Have fun! ☮️ 

Even though I found N&K on RLC, at first I couldn’t react to them completely because of the language barrier.  Once I found the forums and learned what was actually going on in their lives through all of you members I understood more of what they were experiencing and how this forum is more like an extended family that at all appearances cares deeply for these two girls.  I can’t say that I see this on any other discussion whether on RLC or on VHTV in quite the way I see it here.  In their relationship I know there will be quarrels, but I also know there will be forgiveness and hopefully makeup sex that may or may not be given equally between parties, but over the years I have seen the love in their eyes growing brighter as time goes on, and I hope this never dims.

As for all the contributors on this and other forums, please continue with what you do.  It is because of you that I feel a part of this large family.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

As for me, I found CamCaps first.  A google search for "Lens Caps" after losing one of mine on a beach photographing a sunrise. The forum led me to N&K and then to RLC, been fascinated/hooked ever since.  Amy3 is right in that I never bother with the other apartments, not interested, and mostly they are not real relationships.  N&K are a true couple, and therein lies the difference.  The only other exception was when Rossy and Siennna joined VH, but I would not have bothered with them either if they had not been friends of N&K.

So yes! some of us on here are "Die-Hard" fans of Nina and Kira, in our own way we do LOVE them.  Please remember folks, true love does not always have to be physical, it comes in many forms.  We also care very deeply about what happens in their lives, we are affected by their ups and downs, we experience their JOY in life and also their PAIN.  We try to over advice and guidence, most of which gets ignored.  We try to help whenever we can, simply because we know they are real people, real human beings with the same hopes and fears as the rest of us. We know it is a privelidge to be allowed into their lives and we must not forget that.

So long may this continue.  Though we all know deep down inside that one day it will end...

• Like 8

Il y a 1 heure, Le5b0 a dit :

As for me, I found CamCaps first.  A google search for "Lens Caps" after losing one of mine on a beach photographing a sunrise. The forum led me to N&K and then to RLC, been fascinated/hooked ever since.  Amy3 is right in that I never bother with the other apartments, not interested, and mostly they are not real relationships.  N&K are a true couple, and therein lies the difference.  The only other exception was when Rossy and Siennna joined VH, but I would not have bothered with them either if they had not been friends of N&K.

So yes! some of us on here are "Die-Hard" fans of Nina and Kira, in our own way we do LOVE them.  Please remember folks, true love does not always have to be physical, it comes in many forms.  We also care very deeply about what happens in their lives, we are affected by their ups and downs, we experience their JOY in life and also their PAIN.  We try to over advice and guidence, most of which gets ignored.  We try to help whenever we can, simply because we know they are real people, real human beings with the same hopes and fears as the rest of us. We know it is a privelidge to be allowed into their lives and we must not forget that.

So long may this continue.  Though we all know deep down inside that one day it will end...

beautiful explanations, I share 100% your opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1