Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

45 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Great find.  More on it here:

WWW.KIDSTAFF.COM.UA

Пятибуки дневники на 5 лет с вопросами 340 грн. Пятибуки Дневники на 5 лет с вопросами Пятибуки - это дневники на 5 лет, с самыми разными вопросами, которые помогут вам следить, как меняетесь вы...

So essentially it is a blank diary.  Wonder what the mustache is taking the place of.  When I see the name listed it always says "I *** my life".

Pyatibuki - these are diaries for 5 years, with a variety of questions that will help you keep track of how you and your life are changing. We write on the pages for 5 years, answering the same questions, and observing how our sense of life changes over time.

ABSOLUTELY NEW TREND in diaries! After a resounding success abroad!

What is a five-book? This is a 5 year diary, with or without questions, in which you:

1. fix the most important, spending a maximum of 5 minutes a day;
  2. You see what happened to you exactly 1, 2, 3, 4 years ago;
  3. watch how you become wiser, how your career and personal life are developing.

You can start at any time of the year. Just find today's number and fill in only 3-4 lines every day, and when the year is over, start a new one from the first sheet!

All five-books are beautifully and originally decorated, there are even with burlap covers - stylish! And which five-book do you choose?

And yet - these notebooks are strong and of high quality, because it is assumed that he will be with you every day for at least five years - he will have to endure many tests!

A great gift for any occasion.

Size 107x165 mm

Pyatibuki diaries Photo number:

1. I *** my life
  2. Soft Kitty 5 years from the life of a cat
  3. Singing in the rain
  4. Let`s run away (5 years of my travels)
  5. Iamazing (5 best years of my life)
  6. Follow your dream (5 years in the dreamer's life)
  7. Hello Summer (My sunny 5 years)
  8. Trevel Book (my travel diary)
  9. Lovers gonna love
  10. Codudes

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

For all of us clamoring on about the location and position of the cams (including me), I think Kira had a special message for us tonight!   🦆😎  

Did you notice what Nina was viewing right before Kira adjusted the camera?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, sturmchaser said:

I thought that's where they would put the duck horde.  If they put the piano where it is currently staged, we should hopefully get a great view from cam-4 when they play it.  Then I wonder where the drum set will go.  

piano.JPG  0

@sturmchaser Ask - and you shall receive  (Piano) -- And they both look SO tired!  🛌🕙

• Like 6