B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Then RLC could have left this camera in the replay. 

In general, RLC blocks replay on the whole apartment and all cameras during an incident
this is what they had when a child visited R2 while a guest couple was fucking in Samantha's room, so if you had not been able to record the live broadcast, it was not not possible to recover images via replay even if the child has never been further than the living room

I think that the return online, while the electrician was still present at B2 working, was an error on their part, and that they quickly corrected it by blocking the images on the replay and by submitting the apartment under maintenance

Right now, there is a lot of error on their part and they are correcting these by cleaning up the replay, in itself there is not really a state secret, we saw Bogdan at Carla and Yanai because he brought them something from RLC and to B2 like B4, they simply withdraw the arrival of worker coming to solve problems 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Making up for lost time because they was um

Now, after they screwed up the view into real life, the show part is biginning. 😞

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

back online on time :biggrin:

What a coincidence. 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What a coincidence. 🤣

Well I would say that the electrician has surely finished his work and that the inhabitants can return to their occupation, I do not see where there would be a problem there

• Haha 1