Daenerys (2020) Part #1

Just a note. If she invites such companies, the place will be closed very soon.

Yesterday Daenerys used all knowledge of "Highest Valyrian language" - tried to stop conflicts, incidents. And several times lost situation. I open periodically. But somewhere around ~23-50 in their time, there was definitely drunk fight. But in corridor, outside the cams (redhead guy have some problems with the short-haired guy). 

It’s stupid to invite "Gopniks" to VHTV. They will not make positive content (especially when drunk, there girls are not even in top5 interests). In this case, risks have fight/problems is maximal.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Just a note. If she invites such companies, the place will be closed very soon.

Yesterday Daenerys used all knowledge of "Highest Valyrian language" - tried to stop conflicts, incidents. And several times lost situation. I open periodically. But somewhere around ~23-50 in their time, there was definitely drunk fight. But in corridor, outside the cams (redhead guy have some problems with the short-haired guy). 

It’s stupid to invite "Gopniks" to VHTV. They will not make positive content (especially when drunk, there girls are not even in top5 interests). In this case, risks have fight/problems is maximal.

It's not their fault; such a behaviour among youngsters isn't anything new and abnormal ; I blame vhtv; for now they're unable to deliver content which is worth paying for at all;

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mr. Shitty Cams installed a loggia cam (not shitty cam)

untill VH continue working whith this kind of amateur manager i wish them good luck,

you can send a hundred of messages to the support the things will never change with this manager

if he want recycle his shitty cams he have to put them in the loggia or in the hall but not in the living room or bedroom !  he will never understood this

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Under the blankets 🙈

Please remember that  some people are looking for elements of reality in all those cams sites, jab 😂 But you're right, lights on and trousers down, two simple tricks that wouldn't hurt 😂

• Haha 2