Alexandra & Chad (2020) Part #1

47 minutes ago, waldi said:

Juicy Alexandra's going to stretch her holes for us again; I hope to see it at a good angles honey 😁

An interesting way to describe her activities. Can she draw people over to her place like Melissa can?  Hopefully there will be lots of different folks we havnt seen before , and some good looking fit men "stretching those holes"!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ash, it's ok we understand you are only bloody jealous :biggrin:

Ha ha, very funny.  In a weird, strange, crazy way I am a little jealous.   Getting a new boyfriend and thinking i was in love with him, which I did quite a bit, giving him his first blowjob was really exciting. So I am a bit jealous, but I got the only cock I want is Guy now. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't know how others, but I've noticed a particular regularity: all participants are uncommonly boring when they don't fuck 

I think watching almost everyone just sitting at home would be boring . Most people have more fun doing things out of the house. We have fun when we get home from work watching tv, playing games, talking on the phone,  but anyone watching us wo uld be bored to tears.  

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think watching almost everyone just sitting at home would be boring . Most people have more fun doing things out of the house. We have fun when we get home from work watching tv, playing games, talking on the phone,  but anyone watching us wo uld be bored to tears.  

Never get bored watching you Ash, let me see big tits,pussy with character and lovely legs. how am i doing so far? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I fully  agree, but we must be careful; we're on dangerous ground at the moment 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1