Alexandra & Chad (2020) Part #1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ha ha, very funny.  In a weird, strange, crazy way I am a little jealous.   Getting a new boyfriend and thinking i was in love with him, which I did quite a bit, giving him his first blowjob was really exciting. So I am a bit jealous, but I got the only cock I want is Guy now. 

Your candour is so refreshing Ash.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Alexandra & Chad (2020) Part #1
3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never get bored watching you Ash, let me see big tits,pussy with character and lovely legs. how an i doing so far? :biggrin:

You would be bored. I wear flannel pajamas in the winter, exciting huh. I do my housecleaning in my underwear, not nude like a few on here. And although my boobs are perfect, they're not big. And I do think I have nice legs. So my channel would be good for about an hour a day, taking a bath and up to maybe a half hour of sex on a weeknight. Linger and sexier on weekends. Nobody would pay for my channel

• Haha 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

You would be bored. I wear flannel pajamas in the winter, exciting huh. I do my housecleaning in my underwear, not nude like a few on here. And although my boobs are perfect, they're not big. And I do think I have nice legs. So my channel would be good for about an hour a day, taking a bath and up to maybe a half hour of sex on a weeknight. Linger and sexier on weekends. Nobody would pay for my channel

Oh i don't know Ash could be money well spent, legs is my turn on first though,gotta have nice legs anything else is a bonus :biggrin: Medium boobs are fine so 2 out of 3 ain't bad, worth a months sub do you think ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, squish said:

Your candour is so refreshing Ash.

I'm just weird that way. Theres a bunch of us where I work and we tell each other everything about our sex lives. Our gf and bf and spouses would be shocked if they knew what we know about them!

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does he have to walk throught the door for that? 😁 How are you holding up, Ash?

Were holding up fine. Both of us are out of work, which should be awesome. But everything is closed,!  Very weird situation. And I wasnt too concerned about it even up to a few weeks ago, but now I'm getting scared. I could see food riots and general looting by some who would take advantage of the situation. People will be getting desperate for food a d other needed things. So far everyone's calm and doing g everything they can to help people who need it. Our Grandparents got though depression, world wars, other pandemics and came out stronger for it. I hope we can be like them. Hows everything in your neck of the woods?

• Like 2