Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #18 2020 March/April

happyone

2 hours ago, Albert1 said:

la sous vêtement de ma chérie est en bonbons

jane mange un peu tous les soirs AHAH

fygj.jpg

Beautiful but perhaps a little uncomfortable ... I remember that as a child that type of candy was in bracelets or necklace ... And I remember that it hurt when the candies moving tightened the skin ... Therefore a little uncomfortable and painful .... They will surely be some very tasty candies haha

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Quando si trova in determinate posizioni, le sue tette e i suoi capezzoli sembrano fantastici. Lei sa come accarezzare le sue tette e i suoi capezzoli proprio così

As every woman knows how to touch and give herself pleasure, as you men know where it is how to do it better to give you pleasure ... Who knows your body better than yourself? ...😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I might be wrong but Leora appears to have Sinusitis.

I get it bad so I'm feeling sorry for Leora.

Sinusitis is an inflammation of the nasal sinuses. It may be a short-term, acute inflammation caused by bacterial infection such as the common cold. However, sinusitis can sometimes be a long term, chronic condition, complicated by allergies and/or structural problems in the nose, which can affect quality of life.
Risk Factors: Smoking; Nasal polyp

Just because we all live all over the world and Leora in Prague doesn't mean we shouldn't not care for each other. Many here have been very good to me during my many serious illnesses. Please if you have made friends here and you haven't seen them around much lately send them a message to see if they are ok. Small kindnesses we do mean a lot to the person you do a kindness too and doesn't take much time.

If you are ok and not affected by the terrible virus put a like on this post. Please check on your friends and family if you don't already do it.

Have a great day/ night and we hope Leora feels better soon.

• Like 4