Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is okay. Fortunately in the village I live no infections. So I am good. How are doing ik. you holding up?

Glad to hear that! Were ok, were both out of work with nothing to do. Watching tv and playing games. And he's not dead tired on weeknights as he is usually, so some extracurricular activity has been wellcum! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Glad to hear that! Were ok, were both out of work with nothing to do. Watching tv and playing games. And he's not dead tired on weeknights as he is usually, so some extracurricular activity has been wellcum! 

Well seems overall the crisis has at least something positive for you my dear Ash 😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah as has been said last year he didn't like how she cooked some chicken or something and he rather gave her a bit of a bollocking about it. Was rather funny at the time. Could imagine you Ash throwing it at him saying if you don't like it then bloody wear it.🤣👍

I can imagine that! I try a bunch of different recipes, so telling me a meal or 2 is horrible I can deal with, and I know not to make it again.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well seems overall the crisis has at least something positive for you my dear Ash 😁

There's going to be a worldwide baby boom in November or December. Maybe I'll get "accidentaly" knocked up myself. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

There's going to be a worldwide baby boom in November or December. Maybe I'll get "accidentaly" knocked up myself. 

I assume you mean accidentally on purpose eh 🤭

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I miss them too. What are the reasons for you that you want to see them back? 

Sorry about the delay but gave up and went to bed, I think they were so natural,the games they played were fun, not just boring card games and there was an end purpose not just tease like with Beverly. It was always done with fun and they always put the girls at ease, and the girls were always beautiful!

Also being a small apt the camera placement was good especially the sofa. Yes they are one couple I miss even if the tell tales tried their hardest to get rid of them. All the couple's of George's should watch their archive to see how it should be done, only watch them on timeline now as you know 99 percent of the time nothing will happen.

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wellcum!

Jake Gyllenhaal GIF LOL

• Haha 1