P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

7 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Bedroom cams have been a mess for awhile. I believe the lighting to be the cause of the issue since every time there's some sort of movement when there's good lighting, the cams lag. But it's fine when the lights are off.

At least that's what I observed from my side.

same here

17 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Also it's too bad that Rus has awful endurance and that Kylie needs drugs to get that involved in a party.

Rus never could fuck properly. He was awful at sex when they were in B5 and he has not improved. This is the main reason why I didn't get excited when we found out they were returning. Everyone is excited about he'll fuck Viola, but even if he does it's not like he'll be any good at it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Rus never could fuck properly. He was awful at sex when they were in B5 and he has not improved. This is the main reason why I didn't get excited when we found out they were returning. Everyone is excited about he'll fuck Viola, but even if he does it's not like he'll be any good at it.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've already seen them fucking hard once here

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I believe the excitement came from the possibility that at least for some time, you'd hope that something will eventually happen between the 3 of them or have something more interesting as the situation evolves. But it's always the same old.

Plus nowadays if Kylie isn't on the molly, you don't get any show. I personally think she looks dumb when she's high (who doesn't, seriously). And as for Viola, she does cringy stuff at times and does fake a bunch when K&R are getting into it.

But despite all that not being a good combination, at least there's some kind entertainment to get from it. Especially when most places are quiet as of late.

• Upvote 1

Neighbors told them to calm down I believe. The doorbell rang and Rus had a conversation on the intercom. They then lowered the music volume and have been quiet ever since. The party wasn't all that lively to begin with anyway.

• Sad 1