Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

1 minute ago, Catmaster said:

Who will come next? Former couples From Russia like Nelly & Bogdan? There has been no really new apartments, since the Russian apartments has been removed. 

Nelly and Bogdan lives in Barcelona now 

I hope a normal czech unknown couple in the future 

• Like 2

On 4/23/2020 at 2:32 PM, franklin said:

1. Asia - remember her? Easy to miss.
2. Camo Girl - wore camouflage top and leggings, possibly a call girl. Multiple visits.
3. American Woman - paid Mr B for sex on first visit. Multiple visits.
4. Ebony Girl - black American student at Prague University. Two visits.
5. Fat Bottomed Girl - first to decline Mr B's advances. One visit.
6. Red Clothes Girl - one visit.
7. Short Blond Hair Girl with tattoos - second to decline Mr B's advances. One visit.
8. Long Blond Hair Girl with big smile - one visit.
9. Sister Big Ass - chubby with short brown hair. Confirmed as "friends with benefits". Multiple visits & sleepovers.
10. Crazy Lady - junkie work colleague and stand-up comedian in Prague clubs. Loud screamer. Multiple visits.
11. Redhead girl - two visits.
12. Chubby girl - one visit.
13. Madame Red - tall, slim, wears glasses. Doesn't say much. Multiple visits & sleepovers. 
14. Mystery Girl - third to decline Mr B's advances. One visit, ignored Mr B all night.
15. Asian Babe - short, chubby and naive. Suspects Mr B of infidelity 🤣.  Multiple visits & sleepovers. 
16. Big Boobs Neighbour Girl - wore slippers. One visit.
17. Russian girl - possibly work colleague. Two visits.
18. Question Girl - slim, red haired work colleague. Spotty skin. Mouth never shuts and has psychological issues.  Multiple visits & sleepovers.
19. Tall Red Girl - small boobs, big ass, deep voice. One visit and sleepover.

Sorry if any are missing

Good bye Hakeem and to all the girls who kept you busy and drained.  I personally will miss RussianGirl..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Who will come next? Former couples From Russia like Nelly & Bogdan? There has been no really new apartments, since the Russian apartments has been removed. 

Wouldn't bet on new couple, but definitely needed. Site needs fresh new tenants. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ne rien mettre sera plus simple il manquerait plus qu'un autre appartement ferme et RLC sera réduit à une peau de chagrin de toute façon c'était un appartement premium dont je ne suis pas concerné je m'en fiche 

not putting anything will be simpler it would be more missing than another firm apartment and RLC will be reduced to a skin of grief anyway it was a premium apartment of which I am not concerned I do not care

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Nelly and Bogdan lives in Barcelona now 

I hope a normal czech unknown couple in the future 

Speaking of Nelly and Bogdan, I am curious when they left their last apartment if they didn't break up also.  Right before they left they were in an argument where Nelly was throwing punches and was very upset about something.  I had never see her act like this towards Bogden before, and then they abruptly left.  So it makes me wonder if they split more than just the apartment.

7 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Speaking of Nelly and Bogdan, I am curious when they left their last apartment if they didn't break up also.  Right before they left they were in an argument where Nelly was throwing punches and was very upset about something.  I had never see her act like this towards Bogden before, and then they abruptly left.  So it makes me wonder if they split more than just the apartment.

no they are still a happy married couple 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, AntEater said:

What the hell was all of that?? 

Is RLC trying to hint to us that new residents will be moving in on the 7th of June or was that just one last mind fuck just for fun?

Could even be because they have so little ofer avaliable,not even a douzen houses avaliable they decided to keep house online(even empty)for a month,i mean they cant be that "dumbier" to not notice that for they last months the house resident actualy not even lived in place anymore,but think they were perfectly fine with that as long as he apear a couple days per week and foked some girls in cams.Now is a good oportunity to rlc show some care for the clients and reopen the house properly with a new couple.My bets,hopes between that happen or instead some rejoins girls,couples we seen already to death..30\70.

• Like 1

We really need new normal couples in site,honestly dont remember when was the last time site opened a house like thay,last houses..Leora "thing",this house..fake couple,carla house..she was rejoin,ans steve house..rejoin also.This now empty house is a very good oportunity..dont mind if it takes a month to reopen..just want this time them to actualy put effort and do things right way.Probrably already some ex residents called them to grab the job..hope this time they dont do the easy thing and look to what hapened for the last year and bring a new,nice couple.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

We really need new normal couples in site,honestly dont remember when was the last time site opened a house like thay,last houses..Leora "thing",this house..fake couple,carla house..she was rejoin,ans steve house..rejoin also.This now empty house is a very good oportunity..dont mind if it takes a month to reopen..just want this time them to actualy put effort and do things right way.Probrably already some ex residents called them to grab the job..hope this time they dont do the easy thing and look to what hapened for the last year and bring a new,nice couple.

Absolutely! Apartments available are just no longer exciting and enjoyable. New faces would be best option. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vicky said:

Absolutely! Apartments available are just no longer exciting and enjoyable. New faces would be best option. 

Indeed.Lets hope for once(in this last year)they do things right and with effort.This house can be a restart,a return to good old days of site.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.Lets hope for once(in this last year)they do things right and with effort.This house can be a restart,a return to good old days of site.

Maybe this time they can find a mature (older?) couple who are still active with each other.  That would be a change.  Just a suggestion . Never happen?

• Like 1