Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

lol.. SisterBigAss turned up early March and literally as I recall turned him over:biggrin:,, very aggressive lover and won't take his missionary only position she like to ride...:dodgy:..it appears after.. she went to London as her conversation began soon after she came back..

So true. She turned him over last night and proceeded to have an orgasm... I think. But she had difficulty falling asleep and he had to tell her a few times.. let's go to sleep. lol But he wore a condom.

5 hours ago, adamneve said:

Happy.. I can on;ly assume this is your "filled out QuestionGirl"...:biggrin::tongue:

I just thought she fit the body type he likes, and is a lot better looking than some he brings in to the apartment (and she won't question him) 😏

• Haha 1

il y a 16 minutes, happyone a dit :

Oh Oh looks like lover boy's girl isn't too happy right now (in the bed) 

She's been pushing Mr B for sex all day and when he blew her away in the bedroom, she got seriously pissed off.  He tried his usual gaslighting routine but she wasn't having any of it, so he tried the "you need to leave now" trick and it sort of worked.  They eventually tried to talk it over but the fucker started gaslighting again.  Anyway, they did reveal that their arrangement is "friends with benefits", and the problem is that she's not getting enough benefits.  To be continued...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, franklin said:

She's been pushing Mr B for sex all day and when he blew her away in the bedroom, she got seriously pissed off.  He tried his usual gaslighting routine but she wasn't having any of it, so he tried the "you need to leave now" trick and it sort of worked.  They eventually tried to talk it over but the fucker started gaslighting again.  Anyway, they did reveal that their arrangement is "friends with benefits", and the problem is that she's not getting enough benefits.  To be continued...

Thanks  franklin..

I watched things too..he needs to pay closer attention to what they want but.. nope he does not..he even offered to get a taxi for her to go.. but I like how she said that she will let things calm down and then come back to bed. AsianGirl she is not, no tears just commonsense talk to Hakeem.  He even lost it to a point . 

More to come also.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, adamneve said:

14.43 BigAssGirl leaves. things were still a little tense but a kiss and a long cuddle by both before she leaves hopefully smooth the way for another reunion..

Anyway, they fucked just before she left :biggrin: