Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #2

On 8/21/2020 at 6:05 AM, wiseguysworld said:

And because of that it's still offline? Strange

How it works. Duty support - sees wrong actions. Hide apartment, writes an internal ticket (reason, time and who found it - if he found it, he will receive % ~ 10 of penalty). 

Then during working hours 9-18 - lead or other high person watch incident and makes decision. Usually a $100-500 fine (x2 for relapse) and careful del all incident time. 

Therefore, if the incident is at night, then the apartment returns at lunchtime next day.

Here I will assume that participants sent to "V pizdu" and "Na huy" this circus. They already expressed dissatisfaction with work VH and rules. Perhaps this is last straw.

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Here I will assume that participants sent to "V pizdu" and "Na huy" this circus. They already expressed dissatisfaction with work VH and rules. Perhaps this is last straw.

It's a time for everybody to leave fucking useless vhtv; maybe someone would try to create new platform where people will not be obliged to obey stupid childish rules 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, waldi said:

It's a time for everybody to leave fucking useless vhtv; maybe someone would try to create new platform where people will not be obliged to obey stupid childish rules 

Sounds like a great idea where we have apartments that you cant see a thing because the guests have went around and coverd all the cams.👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

Sounds like a great idea where we have apartments that you cant see a thing because the guests have went around and coverd all the cams.👍

Apartments where people can do whatever they want, if they not breach the law; I said the LAW , not a bulshit vhtv's rules; a little difference..

15 minutes ago, waldi said:

Apartments where people can do whatever they want, if they not breach the law; I said the LAW , not a bulshit vhtv's rules; a little difference..

Yes apartments where all cameras are covered, it is a dream to pay for that service.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, groomy said:

How it works. Duty support - sees wrong actions. Hide apartment, writes an internal ticket (reason, time and who found it - if he found it, he will receive % ~ 10 of penalty). 

Then during working hours 9-18 - lead or other high person watch incident and makes decision. Usually a $100-500 fine (x2 for relapse) and careful del all incident time. 

Therefore, if the incident is at night, then the apartment returns at lunchtime next day.

Ok. Thanks for the info. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic