Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, squish said:

....could this be because Xi gave him the antidote?

Well, a lot has changed over last days.

- now restrictions on movement between cities in quarantined regions. But planes fly, trains work with some passenger control.

- preparing technical and legal basis for coercion to isolation (not India, but harder than now).

- big moral program - stay at home, do not infect your grandmother/mother. The main news channel (Russia24) - filming not in studio, but from their homes.

- insulation will be extended for another 14 days with salary.

- parks closed, restaurants closed, clubs closed, large shopping and entertainment centers closed.

- Putin once again stated (for third time) that the situation is getting worse and urged people to stay at home.

Statistics are not so catastrophic.

Yesterday +443/280 in Moscow. Deaths 8/7 in Moscow. Now - 2780/30 and recovered 207. Not in Moscow/St. Petersburg - 6 deaths. Russia is a good indicator if BCG works. This is mandatory vaccine in Russia. And not very good medicine industry. If they go to German (in DDR is also mandatory) indicators, then BCG probably really works.

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would be really interested what places exactly people want to watch (Participants, content and so on) who complain here? I only read what they don't want to see...

Well, I wrote already. People leave - this is normal. Problem is when worse and less interesting participants come to replace them. Perhaps here need an administrative VH resource. They approve the technical component (apt, cam angles). Perhaps they should approve concept of apartment, participants.

Old Participants not return. Managers and VH need to concentrate and look for new stars. Again - the old subscribers who have found the times Misty, A&A, Ella&Isaac, Juli, Courtney, Lexy&Pete, Poly&Elise&Valery, Glen&Valerie, Chris&Dana, Kate&Molly, Krista&Andrew, D&D/I&B/C&S/L&B don’t recognize VH in the worst sense. And not return subscription, even having free time. 

Problem is not people - who gone in history. Problem - no promising and interesting new people. This is not problem of Covid-19, oil prices, failed investments in Boeing or Dow-30. Absolutely fact - this problem more than 6 months.

Who came in last six months?

Julmodels (project is interesting, but they do nothing for the VHTV), Aleksa&Stephanie, Lilka&Jakar (current swing parties tops), Lia&Brock (beautiful, but now turned into hermits + sex in the dark + no parties), Sabrina&Scott (big expectations, big frustrations), Helena&Serj, Elza (chickstream every day, only webcam activity), Maddie&Jasper (swing, but unstable and other activity - only routine), Rebecca&Stacey, Bianca&Toto (68 posts in topic after 2 month), Deborah&Ian&Thomas (some kids live in the kitchen, that's all I can say), Milly (she trying do orgies, invite people), Fiona&Shrek, Funny&Diego (good girl, but weird boyfriend, weird tenants), Penny&Peter (walks naked, that's all I can say), Kimberley&Charles (lost competition at BongaCams now in VHTV and chickstream), Daenerys (maybe there is still hope, but guy morons team kill everything).

Why after that:

image.png

136.jpg

5379.jpg

LaraSamEllaIsaac38.JPG

bandicam 2018-12-27 01-24-11-128.jpg

bandicam 2018-11-07 02-39-54-917.jpg

7577537.jpg

LeonieBarney_housewarming_party45.JPG

IsaBartStanleyBeryl153.JPG

Why I should pay for this?

da.jpg

Screen Shot 04-01-20 at 11.58 PM.PNG

elza1.jpg

fiona2.jpg

lia.jpg

Even if take couples with 3 minute sex/routine live. Now

KIMBER8.jpg

sic2.jpg

Old good times

7591.jpg

7685.jpg

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, I wrote already. People leave - this is normal. Problem is when worse and less interesting participants come to replace them. Perhaps here need an administrative VH resource. They approve the technical component (apt, cam angles). Perhaps they should approve concept of apartment, participants.

Old Participants not return. Managers and VH need to concentrate and look for new stars. Again - the old subscribers who have found the times Misty, A&A, Ella&Isaac, Juli, Courtney, Lexy&Pete, Poly&Elise&Valery, Glen&Valerie, Chris&Dana, Kate&Molly, Krista&Andrew, D&D/I&B/C&S/L&B don’t recognize VH in the worst sense. And not return subscription, even having free time. 

Problem is not people - who gone in history. Problem - no promising and interesting new people. This is not problem of Covid-19, oil prices, failed investments in Boeing or Dow-30. Absolutely fact - this problem more than 6 months.

Who came in last six months?

Julmodels (project is interesting, but they do nothing for the VHTV), Aleksa&Stephanie, Lilka&Jakar (current swing parties tops), Lia&Brock (beautiful, but now turned into hermits + sex in the dark + no parties), Sabrina&Scott (big expectations, big frustrations), Helena&Serj, Elza (chickstream every day, only webcam activity), Maddie&Jasper (swing, but unstable and other activity - only routine), Rebecca&Stacey, Bianca&Toto (68 posts in topic after 2 month), Deborah&Ian&Thomas (some kids live in the kitchen, that's all I can say), Milly (she trying do orgies, invite people), Fiona&Shrek, Funny&Diego (good girl, but weird boyfriend, weird tenants), Penny&Peter (walks naked, that's all I can say), Kimberley&Charles (lost competition at BongaCams now in VHTV and chickstream), Daenerys (maybe there is still hope, but guy morons team kill everything).

Why after that:

image.png

136.jpg

5379.jpg

LaraSamEllaIsaac38.JPG

bandicam 2018-12-27 01-24-11-128.jpg

bandicam 2018-11-07 02-39-54-917.jpg

7577537.jpg

LeonieBarney_housewarming_party45.JPG

IsaBartStanleyBeryl153.JPG

Why I should pay for this?

da.jpg

Screen Shot 04-01-20 at 11.58 PM.PNG

elza1.jpg

fiona2.jpg

lia.jpg

Even if take couples with 3 minute sex/routine live. Now

KIMBER8.jpg

sic2.jpg

Old good times

7591.jpg

7685.jpg

I can easily find screencaps of present participants resembling your caps of the "good old times" as well as I can caps from the "good old times" looking as bad as the present one you posted...

I remember a lot of people complaining about the places you now said were so much better...

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can easily find screencaps of present participants resembling your caps of the "good old times" as well as I can caps from the "good old times" looking as bad as the present one you posted...

I remember a lot of people complaining about the places you now said were so much better...

Yes. But we discussed and complaining about Liverpool, Manchester United, Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and others. Complained about the lack of performance, boring games, star laziness in match. Now we discussed and complaining about Belarusian Premier League:biggrin:. Slutsk, Torpedo-BelAZ, Belshina  - field for complaints. About Dinamo Brest, Isloch and Energetik-BGU top level content and discussions.

c5f6baee01bcaad1c58a783afd54c7cc_XL.jpg

2486002.jpg

But if for football fans - this is fun adventure in spring. For VHTV, this is six-month-long trend.

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would be really interested what places exactly people want to watch (Participants, content and so on) who complain here? I only read what they don't want to see...

ask VH to do all for try to bring back isa/bart, daniel/dominessa (with Lora),clarice/sean,leonie/barney,piper/hunter,clara/stas,nadia/obi,darcie with a new bf and pay them better this time for they stay on VH !

for me since all these departures VH is dead and inattractive,the good old days on VH are behind us if VH continue in this direction with this low coast casting in generally ,my opinion

and i can talk also about all this shitty cameras there is again on the new apartments they open, well there is alot of points where VH have to progress

i have zero envy to renew on VH when i see what VH have to offer right now because all my favorites apartments are gone now and only one interest me right now on the current list

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

To be honest i don't remember most ex residents,would love to see teya again,her blonde girlfriend also.And there was a girl,brunet,very round shapes,big tits that stayed just few weeks with boyfriend in a house(think they leaved because they start hidding and stuff).Right now the houses i watch(even if not a lot)are V&K,a little Ary&George,from time to time also H&M,Alexa&Stephanie a little and that's it,the rest of houses only watch when there is guest girls i found atractive mainly due to a couple of reasons.Want more houses with diferent look woman's,body types,looks,a house with a ebony couple would be nice,also a good,active genuine lesbian atractive couple house and that sometimes do swing action and some parties.

salve... mi rivolgo agli abbonati di vhtv!!! io sono una ragazza italiana e sono stata un abbonata premium fino al mese scorso di VHTV... ora vista la situazione tragica in italia gia da un mese avevo chiesto al supporto di vhtv di prorogare la mia scadenza... Loro mi hanno risposto mi dispiace ma non possiamo.. allora io invito a tutti voi abbonati di non rinnovare più per questo sito...

1 hour ago, firewall said:

ask VH to do all for try to bring back isa/bart, daniel/dominessa (with Lora),clarice/sean,leonie/barney,piper/hunter,clara/stas,nadia/obi,darcie with a new bf and pay them better this time for they stay on VH !

The majority of these people got mainly complaints from members of this forum for being boring, doing very little or just doing the same old things repeatedly! They need to bring in new people (not friends of friends of friends!) with some energy and enterprise who are willing to "live" their life on camera and if that means VHTV have to change their rewards/payment structure then so be it!