Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, Just In said:

source.gif

What a sad bunch of punters you lot are that you let Amy upset you so much.So what if he's a troll or whatever.If someone says"boo" to you do you all run away crying to mummy.FFS if your male man up it's only a chat site with a load of anonymus perverts hiding behind "devices".I've seen tougher human beings in a care home for the elderly!!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What a sad bunch of punters you lot are that you let Amy upset you so much.So what if he's a troll or whatever.If someone says"boo" to you do you all run away crying to mummy.FFS if your male man up it's only a chat site with a load of anonymus perverts hiding behind "devices".I've seen tougher human beings in a care home for the elderly!!.

Wow just wow how good are you at writing jokes, because that is all I see in this drivel.

Isn't it quite hilarious that all are getting along to some degree on this forum but when Amy returns and starts his BS attacks and after a while some respond, then you find yourself having to come to this ridiculous idea that the people in the club are the one's who need to stop running away and crying. Now here is the punch-line from this statement you made & what I took from it was it is alright for Amy to rant on and we say nothing, yet when we stand up and call out the BS you then turn around and attack us by calling us cry babies, for what being part of a club.

• Like 4