Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What a sad bunch of punters you lot are that you let Amy upset you so much.So what if he's a troll or whatever.If someone says"boo" to you do you all run away crying to mummy.FFS if your male man up it's only a chat site with a load of anonymus perverts hiding behind "devices".I've seen tougher human beings in a care home for the elderly!!.

Here you go Dave. Hand these out. LOL

Tissue-Box-Cry-Baby.jpg

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Just In said:

Wow just wow how good are you at writing jokes, because that is all I see in this drivel.

Isn't it quite hilarious that all are getting along to some degree on this forum but when Amy returns and starts his BS attacks and after a while some respond, then you find yourself having to come to this ridiculous idea that the people in the club are the one's who need to stop running away and crying. Now here is the punch-line from this statement you made & what I took from it was it is alright for Amy to rant on and we say nothing, yet when we stand up and call out the BS you then turn around and attack us by calling us cry babies, for what being part of a club.

If I never hear that name again it will be too soon.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Just In said:

Wow just wow how good are you at writing jokes, because that is all I see in this drivel.

Isn't it quite hilarious that all are getting along to some degree on this forum but when Amy returns and starts his BS attacks and after a while some respond, then you find yourself having to come to this ridiculous idea that the people in the club are the one's who need to stop running away and crying. Now here is the punch-line from this statement you made & what I took from it was it is alright for Amy to rant on and we say nothing, yet when we stand up and call out the BS you then turn around and attack us by calling us cry babies, for what being part of a club.

Now,Now Justy boy,calm down,

For a start I didn't mention the club pal.Because I don't really care what Amy says doesn't mean I'm anti-club for that reason.I'm anti-club for reasons that have nothing at all to do with him.I'm over all that anyway.

CC is a chat forum consisting of anonymous people whom I assume have never met and probably never will.Now you cannot possibly have a full on personal friendship with anyone for obvious reasons so what I can't get my head round is why does stuff get taken so personally.If it was all face to face then that's a totally different story we could all punch each others lights out😁but anonymously come on!!!.

I enjoy CC and have some friends,you included that I chat with but if anyone seriously disrespects or insults me I simply tell them to fuck off,forget them and move on.My problem is that I don't take stuff to seriously and what I see as trivial and unimportant in the grand scheme of things others do.

Thats me take me as you find me pal.I know,I'm a pain in the bum👍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

fuck this , will vhtv get their shit together???? days becomes very boring,not only there is nothing to watch in vhtv but is resulting also  there is nothing to read in cc, what da fuck? no debates, no arguements, no gossips,no speculations, even the trols disapeared.i'm on the edge to unblock Amy 😩

Patience my friend. Agree dead boring in fact I sometimes click on the Chaturbate banner and am sometimes better entertained. Once or twice, what has been on the tenants own TV screen is more entertaining than themselves.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, polio said:

why these people wear the same clothes everyday? 

is it common in russia ?  have they ever do laundry? 

Changing clothes and doing laundry takes time and effort lol. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

In a way, that's kind of the main point. Take me out of it and the net result of the club is that it destroyed the individual character of the people who joined as can be seen by the likes and comments and sheer team network it envolped. They are no longer just guys posting in a forum, they are a collective voice, a mind set that follows leaders, who have something to offer.They even wear slogans to bolster their team that joins them as one. Those titles are badges of honor among the club members. They are a mob. A giant bully that will lay waste to those who do not fit in with them if deemed necessary.

Hi Amy,hope you are well,to be honest with you I couldn't care less about their stupid club anymore,I've moved on I just take each person as I find them if they want to chat,if not,fine!!..

Trust me I have far more important things going on in my life than bothering about some of the petty bitching and moaning that goes on in here.It's been an eye opener for me as I have never been on a chat forum before and I can't believe some of the stuff people come out with.!!!However the plus side is that I can also have some good banter and serious sensible conversations as well so taken as a whole it's good.

TTFN

• Like 1