Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I’m seriously thinking about getting a sub again. Maybe if Selina comes back. Or VHTV gets some people who aren’t white and pale. Maybe English speakers. Can’t decide.

Still have hopes VH gets some ebony girls residents or at least guests,more English,Spanish residents would be nice indeed.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still have hopes VH gets some ebony girls residents or at least guests,more English,Spanish residents would be nice indeed.

Yeah it needs more diversity to all cultures.👍

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah it needs more diversity to all cultures.👍

Absolutely.Think VH is giving us a little more diversity nowdays,we have a good number of asians,some latin woman's also.Would love some ebony girls.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must admit it's rather nice now not hearing certain others droning on about shit cams, going on my ignore list, shitstream etc etc. LIke a breath of fresh air sweeping through the forums 🤣👍

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ew! The new apt featuring Elza and Anna has the worst free cam possible. The dreaded hall came that looks at a closet. This is fuck you freeloader apartment. 🖕

Really?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I see that you are listening, but you are not hearing what it is that I’m trying to say. 

May I ask, did you come up with this gotcha moment on your own or were you sent down here on a mission following a magical whisper in your ear? No need to answer, I’ll choose to believe what I want to. Trust is a two way street you know. It must be nice to have the advantage of rising above and to be able to see the playing field from their perch that they used to use to spy on you and the rest of them too. I know cause I’ve been there myself. Good things to come for you. Welcome to the fold. 

Paranoid much?

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

New apartment for Ruth and Marry appeared. Have no idea who they are or who their manager is  and I don’t care to know. I don’t care to be a VHTV historian, I just want to see something interesting. Show me what you got!  

It's from the manager that give us the house were the resident is a cat..Ruth couldn't be less sexy..think she probably is a butch.But seing how this manager doesn't give much attention,care to his houses the expectation between 1 to 5 are about half eaten apple.

Bloody hell Stone how many more times are we gonna have the same rules posted lol. Talk about rules overload ì mean it's the same rules every posting how many more times?

You got time on your hands or something 😁👍

• Haha 1