Aurora & Philip (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Place is big. Might mean big parties and good action. Sofa cams could be closer. Overall not bad at all at first sight. No shitty cams and no totally weird cam angles.ย 

I finished the tour for the project and I agree 100%.
Job well done really.๐Ÿ‘Œ
See now how it will be used.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I finished the tour for the project and I agree 100%.
Job well done really.๐Ÿ‘Œ
See now how it will be used.๐Ÿ˜Ž

You meant how will be epically unusedย ๐Ÿคฃ

30 minutes ago, waldi said:

Same as anywhere else really, girl sucks cock, guy fucks girl, girl rubs off in front of cam, how different can it get?. No doubt after a few days we shall hear the same old boring comments. Walking around naked,cooking naked zzzzzzzzz the list goes on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, waldi said:

When a few years ago (today) Aurora first stepped into NAS I had good vibes about her. Her excitement and enthusiasm for everything there.
Similar to Penny (before) and also Ada (now), will I make a mistake this time??.๐Ÿ˜

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Same as anywhere else really, girl sucks cock, guy fucks girl, girl rubs off in front of cam, how different can it get?. No doubt after a few days we shall hear the same old boring comments. Waking around naked,cooking naked zzzzzzzzz the list goes on.

Unfortunately vhtv has reduced the project to the point of absurdity where all we watch is a bunch of kids who aren't allowed to do anything but playing fucking cards๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Same as anywhere else really, girl sucks cock, guy fucks girl, girl rubs off in front of cam, how different can it get?. No doubt after a few days we shall hear the same old boring comments. Waking around naked,cooking naked zzzzzzzzz the list goes on.

I agree ... but what counts here is his ability and ability to remove the "top hat" from the "rabbit" .Kkk๐Ÿค“

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I agree ... but what counts here is his ability and ability to remove the "top hat" from the "rabbit" .Kkk๐Ÿค“

They may have to say the magic words first like abracadabra or hocus pocus, probably won't bloody work though lol

• Haha 1