Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

21 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I did not mention them explicitly but had noticed Melissa and Sergio at Alisa's and the guests, including Ary and George earlier at Bianca and Toto's (probably another pep talk but this time with an enjoinder to stick to the rules!). It all adds to a potentially very interesting evening's viewing.

Now Tanja at Melissa place... 

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

To swing both people have to do it, not just Jakar, otherwise it is just him screwing different women! 

So what? Maybe they like it, don't you think so? Obviously you can always make a complaint to vhtv 🤣

12 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

To swing both people have to do it, not just Jakar, otherwise it is just him screwing different women! 

No. Exchange is possible. Perhaps without exchange (this is soft swing). One-way actions are possible. They are family in relationship. They have orgy parties. And participate there. Therefore swingers.

If look terminology, situation is where the husband fucks other girls, and wife looks/in another room and only flirt with other men is standardized and have name. Similarly, and vice versa. Even more complex types in trend - for example cuckolding. 

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am not here for watching quarrels. I am fine with that. As we said before there is for sure different content more suitable for you somewhere in the internet

Well you are not the sole person VH is broadcasting to. Some people actually want to see the drama associated with the couples or tenants they like as to get a full picture of the evening's events. Just look at the amount of comments made when there is an argument as opposed to the amount of comments made when people have sex nowadays for proof of that.

But regardless of all of that, for VH to kill the feed of an apartment just because of an argument is just fucking dumb. So on top of all the fines VH imposes on tenants to milk them of whatever money they can, people can't even argue without having their cams cut which will cost them even more money? That's some real childish slave-driver sounding shit to me and part of the reason why the average tenants barely last 4 months on this site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am not here for watching quarrels. I am fine with that. As we said before there is for sure different content more suitable for you somewhere in the internet 😉

Let's just agree to disagree.

Maybe you should move to Disneyland or something like that, they've got their real world without problems 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well you are not the sole person VH is broadcasting to. Some people actually want to see the drama associated with the couples or tenants they like as to get a full picture of the evening's events. Just look at the amount of comments made when there is an argument as opposed to the amount of comments made when people have sex nowadays for proof of that.

But regardless of all of that, for VH to kill the feed of an apartment just because of an argument is just fucking dumb. So on top of all the fines VH imposes on tenants to milk them of whatever money they can, people can't even argue without having their cams cut which will cost them even more money? That's some real slave driver sounding shit to me and part of the reason why the average tenants barely last 4 months on this site.

They never cut the feed because of an argument. Violence and drugs are the reason. Verbal arguments don't get cut.