Passport

new payment , paypal

Hello , does anyone have experience with using paypal for RLC subscription?  What i would like to know is - do i always have to contact the RLC team via email to cancel my sub or will i be able to cancel it with a simple click on a button in my RLC account or in my Paypal account? i never had an account on RLC before .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Passport said:

Hello , does anyone have experience with using paypal for RLC subscription?  What i would like to know is - do i always have to contact the RLC team via email to cancel my sub or will i be able to cancel it with a simple click on a button in my RLC account or in my Paypal account? i never had an account on RLC before .

save your money and find something else that is much better to do with it...RLC is a ripoff!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Passport said:

That's quite unusual PayPal would allow an Adult Content Related Site through their platform.   

Maybe they have taken a different stance on how they choose to operate.

They will send you an email with your purchase information. It will have your purchase ID number. Copy that and

You go to the segpay site here:

https://cs.segpay.com/

paste your number and your email in the boxes and it will bring you to a page you can cancel your account from.

I haven't cancelled my account yet, but thats how its done in any case. And that's for paypal and credit card, they all go through segpay.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:53 AM, StnCld316 said:

That's quite unusual PayPal would allow an Adult Content Related Site through their platform.   

Maybe they have taken a different stance on how they choose to operate.

Is it possible to pay Reallifecam with PayPal?