Mira & Henry (2020) Part #2

Just In

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

“Is this money worth it, is this money worth, is this money worth it!” No, run! 🏃‍♀️ 

Seems like a nice girl in a bad situation to me. Just my intuition! 

Any people that visit Mira and Henry I think are quite aware what they are like and to suggest they are being led into the lions den is being a bit naive, they know what they are there for, either purely social or sex. She may be a nice girl but let's not assume she is that naive as they obviously know of the cams and what its all about. So come on be realistic.

• Like 3

God damn Henry, he might have ruined the night already, he just needed to be a bit patient  🤣🤣 on another note, the guest girl is astoundingly gorgeous, for the first time i have seen someone that gorgeous since when Anka visited Anica and Joel 😍

I've always said it.. Henry is always a liability in these situations.. his brain seems to be between his legs
He always pushes himself onto guest girls, trying to coax them into  something they aren't prepared to do.
He's nothing but an infantile useless pervert IMHO.
He should relax, take it steady and not try to put his sweaty hands where they're not wanted.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

this motherfucker, this motherfucker, somehow pull it over!!!!! i'm speachless,if i was a woman i would have run out of that house yestarday,the girl by her behavior was like, definetely not happening tonight,if i would have to bet i would put 1000$ nothing gonna happen, i even start watching a movie and let them in their doom faith, but this motherfucker made it happen!!!

• Haha 1