Mira & Henry (2020) Part #2

Just In

8 hours ago, Gudari said:

Wow amazing girl! Too bad you showed up in the wrong apartment with the slimiesr, most disgusting guy from VH (Henry of course)! I also feel sorry for Mira, I think Mira lives deceived by this guy, she deserves something much better than this!

Both as bad as each other as she made sure she had a share of the guys cock 🤣

I am upset by the negative comments towards Henry! His tactile approach to the invited girls is much more exciting than in most other apartments where people go from the sofa to talking in bed in 30 seconds! Flirt and seduction, that tells you something ?! In addition, if some girls "resist", this proves that M&H did not buy a service, that they do not know them well: all the interest is there.
When you say that the girl invited is magnificent, you tell me about her face I imagine. For the rest of her body (from what we could see) she is like 80% of VHTV girls.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, x192023 said:

Damn she does remind you of Clarice but he’s a better Bart lol

This is feeling - hunger.:wink: She does not look like Clarice and that team. She’s just one of few 20+/30- in this (and all other swing apts VH) apartment. 

9 hours ago, x192023 said:

hope they get a place, looks like they could be fun. We miss all those couples we had.

Before I went to sleep, they talked about children. They have baby. So - only visits. 

And I don’t understand, where does such burst of desire? They are quite calm. Guy is naughty and can do some things. Girl is shy. I would not bet on an apartment with them. There will be either worst version Felix and Felicia, or constant scandals&drama&shockcontent.

I wrote a long time ago - M&H did not do good thing (about VH and potencial content), changing one provincial city to another provincial city. A long time ago, I just looked of interest in VK swing groups (I know - now everything is on thematic sites and Telegram, but just indicator) of their city. Almost dead.:sad: In Moscow, St. Petersburg or in South - there are a lot interesting proposals and options. Well, big risks (more money is needed for apartment/higher normal salary - not so interesting VH offer).

Darcie&Stif - good choice city to relocation. There are many opportunities and that managers use only a few of them. 

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

Wow amazing girl! Too bad you showed up in the wrong apartment with the slimiesr, most disgusting guy from VH (Henry of course)! I also feel sorry for Mira, I think Mira lives deceived by this guy, she deserves something much better than this!

Come on. Henry is a stud. How else would he get all these women gagging for him?! 😁

• Haha 2

why all of the trashing henry? there has been a lot of hot activity in this apt over the years. all of the raves about this guest girl & of course nobody in this forum would want her. wonder why i barely read this forum anymore.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

980x.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Come on. Henry is a stud. How else would he get all these women gagging for him?! 😁

and Mira is and always has been, first in line.
I think it's good to highlight (and remember) this here.

If someone can understand and follow me ...😉

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

If it’s comments written about the tenants why let it bother you? Surely we don’t all have to all think the same for this forum to be fun. Or maybe we do! That’s a bigger shame. 

doesn't bother me. just getting in my 1 comment per month. the days of holding my interest are long gone.

giphy (2).gif

giphy (1).gif

giphy (3).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

I am upset by the negative comments towards Henry! His tactile approach to the invited girls is much more exciting than in most other apartments where people go from the sofa to talking in bed in 30 seconds! Flirt and seduction, that tells you something ?! In addition, if some girls "resist", this proves that M&H did not buy a service, that they do not know them well: all the interest is there.
When you say that the girl invited is magnificent, you tell me about her face I imagine. For the rest of her body (from what we could see) she is like 80% of VHTV girls.

As far as I can remember I never made any kind of negative or derogatory comments for this couple (effectively married, officially).
And as for Henry's attitudes (and initiatives) I made a comment about, still in his first project.
And I still had no reason to change it.😋

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

and Mira is and always has been, first in line.
I think it's good to highlight (and remember) this here.

If someone can understand and follow me ...😉

Lucky to have Mira and think most would agree including Henry. As for the rest. Maybe they are just easy. 😁celebrity big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

doesn't bother me. just getting in my 1 comment per month. the days of holding my interest are long gone.

giphy (2).gif

giphy (1).gif

giphy (3).gif

I remember you being quite active during the Nyusha, Anastasia and Rock days even during the whole Em, Sid, Bob saga too, really liked your input and what you had to say when you were quite active, shame you don't comment too often now but i don't blame you given the state VHTV is in right now lmao