Alisa (2020) Part #2

Just now, bluewinner said:

she used to be interesting when she lived at Darcie's. 

She was also interesting when just being natural doing some parties occassionally now she choses to be a cam worker. I am sure most people do not like it...

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hell no! That’s what is so stupid. You can watch her private show for free. She needs a manager! I volunteer myself. 😁

Exactly. You pay her/them for a "private" on crappy streaming, yet hundreds/thousands watch also. Yes that makes sense. LOL

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’m trying to imagine Melissa interacting with CamJohns for tokens. 😂 I think she could pull it off! I’m sure she’s eyeing Alisa’s success. Just a matter of time I think. 

That "Smiley" face would bring them by the thousands. Earn Serbore some extra drink money for "Guests". LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! I think VHTV is making them work in view of a free cam otherwise I wound think that she would move. 

Oh, and another thing. VHTV doesn’t let the tenants earn from the pay cams when they are camming to another site. I think VHTV makes them work in view of a free cam for the advertising. 

Oh and also, it seems that while VHTV and CS are together, they are not entirely run by the same people. Interesting! 

If she had half a brain she'd be on Chaturbate. Even with those stupid looking lips, she would earn more and have 10times more watching. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I like Melissa. I just feel so bad for her cause she deserves so much better. Gets to me. 
As for the guest factor, indeed! The auditioning is real! Too bad VHTV doesn’t do their own talent search. I think the we have reached the bottom of these managers barrels. Can’t wait for the homeless makeover apt. Joy! 😁

I liked her to begin with. Now just a boring, sour faced cow. Don't even need to view the apartment, the thumbs say it all most of the time. Some need to see when to call time.

• Upvote 1