Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

At least you had a sofa you must have hit the jackpot then Ash lol

Not really. I had one boyfriend most of my time in this apartment. I thought I was in love with him, but he was with a bunch of tramps behind my back, and he dumped me before I had a chance to kick him to the curb. That pisses me off to this day. Lots of good memories in my first place, like these kids are making now. I'm getting a little uncomfortable watching them, are they 18 yet, or even 16?

• Like 4

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not really. I had one boyfriend most of my time in this apartment. I thought I was in love with him, but he was with a bunch of tramps behind my back, and he dumped me before I had a chance to kick him to the curb. That pisses me off to this day. Lots of good memories in my first place, like these kids are making now. I'm getting a little uncomfortable watching them, are they 18 yet, or even 16?

Yeah i have lots of good memories Ash though does surprise me i can still bloody remember them lol, They all must have been rather good i think lol.

Have a look in a comment i made just now in Sicilia & Pablo lol

• Like 1

An apt. with many young people he should be cheerful, dynamic, sexually active. Instead it is just an apt. boring where the days go by without anything happening. Only idleness, idleness and still idleness.