B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

In my country schools and small business has reopened, but it's not like before, and it won't be until a vaccine is available. There's light at the end of the tunnel. Barcelona still in deep trouble, so the girls will be quarantined for a good while yet.

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

In my country schools and small business has reopened, but it's not like before, and it won't be until a vaccine is available. There's light at the end of the tunnel. Barcelona still in deep trouble, so the girls will be quarantined for a good while yet.

But some random guy can wander into B2 no problem..:dodgy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Kim and Olya Guest by Bonnie

Well Bonnie, Olya and Kim are all fucking idiots...!!!

But my post was about the guy in B2! So Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, Mimi and the guy are also idiots...If everyone carried on like these, the death toll would be horrendous...It's bad and sad enough as it is...

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the plug on RLC now...this is serious shit, and they shouldn't allow it to happen...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

It took me awhile, but I just noticed that the couples apartment thread title is P1 COV--why not just call it COV and rename this GOV B#1--to GOV P1 -since these are the ones pissing everywhere 😏

Come on. The Miss Wet T-shirt contests is an old culture.