B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Nobody did, to be fair.

Are you sure? 😁

I think I was the only one who saw encouraging signs at the B4 party about Gina when everyone saw her attempts to hide from the cameras

I was convinced that what we had this night was very likely if the two were together again in a bed like a few days ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Are you sure? 😁

I think I was the only one who saw encouraging signs at the B4 party about Gina when everyone saw her attempts to hide from the cameras

I was convinced that what we had this night was very likely if the two were together again in a bed like a few days ago

It's true, you did. But you also mentioned "without it being smashed by illicit products" which isn't clear since Cesar was doing lines in the bathroom in B2 and cleaned his nose upon arriving at B1, and Gina has followed the same path ever since he's been around. It's cool though, we still got to see her perform on cam after a year. Maybe that white powder is the key to her heart?

I'm just breaking your balls by the way 😛

To be honest, i never ever thought this day would come that Gina fucks infront of camera, i am so happy to be proved wrong 😁 truly a historic moment lmao

Also the more surprising thing is when literally nothing happened the whole night in both apartments then Gina and the coke dude did the impossible possible, kuddos!!!

This historic moment should be cherished, saved and watched again like when it happened with Irma (massage, orgasm etc) years ago! ✌️😉

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It's true, you did. But you also mentioned "without it being smashed by illicit products" which isn't clear since Cesar was doing lines in the bathroom in B2 and cleaned his nose upon arriving at B1, and Gina has followed the same path ever since he's been around. It's cool though, we still got to see her perform on cam after a year. Maybe that white powder is the key to her heart?

I'm just breaking your balls by the way 😛

no problem
We are going to say that nobody is perfect, most of the girls did not wait for Cesar to take products, so it is more a generation problem

Compared to Gina, she already gave us shows with Lia and Mia, she also masturbated more than once with her fingers or a dildo, not necessarily to make the show for the cams elsewhere, so she is far from having done nothing for a year in front of the RLC cameras in my opinion :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no problem
We are going to say that nobody is perfect, most of the girls did not wait for Cesar to take products, so it is more a generation problem

Compared to Gina, she already gave us shows with Lia and Mia, she also masturbated more than once with her fingers or a dildo, not necessarily to make the show for the cams elsewhere, so she is far from having done nothing for a year in front of the RLC cameras in my opinion :biggrin:

Of course, but she often seemed more distant with dudes around. Like I said I'm just fucking with you lol. Désolé je me sens un brin casse couilles aujourd'hui 😝

Now, how long before Cesar disappears for awhile and tries to get with another girl?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Of course, but she often seemed more distant with dudes around. Like I said I'm just fucking with you lol. Désolé je me sens un brin casse couilles aujourd'hui 😝

Now, how long before Cesar disappears for awhile and tries to get with another girl?

Oc gina knows that there is a high probability that Cesar might start for his new hunt of girl judging by his past attitude 😅 i just hope Cesar don’t start being a dick with her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Gina and Cesar awake

Just out of curiousity, do you ever sleep ? 😅😅  you are online here 24/7 🤪 you keep us updated about every event that happens in RLC all the time, gotta like your commitment haha 

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Ça ne me dérange pas, tu es un casse couille plutôt sympa et soft

Après pour Cesar, tout dépend comment évolue cette relation avec Gina, car Gina vit à Barcelone aussi quand elle n'est pas sur rlc 

Et ils se sont connus quand Sara avait une relation avec lui, car Gina et Sara sont des amies 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ça ne me dérange pas, tu es un casse couille plutôt sympa et soft

Après pour Cesar, tout dépend comment évolue cette relation avec Gina, car Gina vit à Barcelone aussi quand elle n'est pas sur rlc 

Et ils se sont connus quand Sara avait une relation avec lui, car Gina et Sara sont des amies 

Bah tu vois je peux être casse-couilles modèle géant (clin d'oeil à Astier 😉) mais pas sur les forums donc il n'y a rien à craindre ici, c'est pas mal mon max 😋. Sinon, merci bien pour ces précisions 👍

I can't understand, if you're more desperate you all or Gina, maradona had sex with a dummy, Gina had a half smile twice, I feel like she didn't even kiss him, I don't think you've ever seen in your life how drugged people behave, given Gina's new situation, we'll see her all the time on RLC, I don't think she can do anything else in her life, what a shame...

• Like 1