B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Pasan los años, pero Leora sigue siendo la reina, Diane, está comprometida, pero hasta ahora no hay competencia ...

She will be the queen for her fan club, of which there are many, but others, including myself, are indifferent to what she does.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, omedo said:

She will be the queen for her fan club, of which there are many, but others, including myself, are indifferent to what she does.

I agree
And then to be able to better compare and differentiate the girls from each other, the two girls would have to do the show at the same time otherwise it doesn't prove much

1 hour ago, omedo said:

she was always just a regular cam girl as far as i was concerned.  nothing special about Leora at all in my opinion.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she was always just a regular cam girl as far as i was concerned.  nothing special about Leora at all in my opinion.

I've never watched her, and never will. Not my type. Too calculated and predictable.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I just looked through some of my old pictures of Diane, she has lost ALOT of weight since she first appeared in 2017! 😰

And IMO she looks a lot better---except for her breasts are too big now for her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

And IMO she looks a lot better---except for her breasts are too big now for her. 

Actually, I think she look just as good no matter what weight she would be.

• Upvote 1