Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

On 5/7/2020 at 5:31 PM, StnCld316 said:

I don't think there is ay Model out there that is correct. So far any Model that has been presented so far has never been accurate.  Even the experts are not sure what the next move is going to be like.  If a Second Wave of COVID19 comes along it will surely be more deadly than the first. 

Remember the Spanish Flu in 1918 the World only had a Population of 2.8 Billion and it took between 50 and 60 Million people to their graves.  Now the World is 7.8 Billion 100 Years later and if a secon wave of COVID19 hits it will be Mass Genocide.

Except for Sweden.

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And back then, it was a lot more difficult to get from place to place,
from one city to another, from one country to another.

And people today think they are hard done by.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, maxfactor said:
I guess a trained Dr. of osteopathic medicine is well qualified to entertain us on viruses and their origins. 😏

Description

Mikhail Varshavski, D.O., commonly known as Doctor Mike, is a Russian–American internet celebrity doctor. His Instagram account went "viral" after he was featured in Buzzfeed and in People magazine's 2015 issue of The Sexiest Doctor Alive. He has a YouTube channel that provides medically-themed entertainment. Wikipedia

Born: November 12, 1989 (age 30 years), Saransk, Russia
Height: 6′ 3″
Total views: 509 million
Subscribers: 5.48 million; (April 15, 2020)
Mikhail Varshavski, DO Dr. Mikhail Varshavski, better known as “Dr. Mike,” is a primary care physician at Chatham Family Medicine. ... After graduating magna cum laude from New York Institute of Technology, Dr. Mike attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine to attain his medical degree.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:
I guess a trained Dr. of osteopathic medicine is well qualified to entertain us on viruses and their origins. 😏

Description

Mikhail Varshavski, D.O., commonly known as Doctor Mike, is a Russian–American internet celebrity doctor. His Instagram account went "viral" after he was featured in Buzzfeed and in People magazine's 2015 issue of The Sexiest Doctor Alive. He has a YouTube channel that provides medically-themed entertainment. Wikipedia

Born: November 12, 1989 (age 30 years), Saransk, Russia
Height: 6′ 3″
Total views: 509 million
Subscribers: 5.48 million; (April 15, 2020)
Mikhail Varshavski, DO Dr. Mikhail Varshavski, better known as “Dr. Mike,” is a primary care physician at Chatham Family Medicine. ... After graduating magna cum laude from New York Institute of Technology, Dr. Mike attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine to attain his medical degree.

So there should be no opposing argument?  You're as bad as the left.

I do not know if this is good news or not but I will resume my work from tomorrow by following a drastic procedure in terms of barrier gestures, FFP2 mask, protective gloves for each intervention, disinfectant wipes, hydroalcoholic gel
I'm going to be a real power ranger :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

If you are getting back to work to support yourself, it is good news.

Yes I think it too
I do not complain too much about these two months without work, I have not had a loss of salary
Hoping that this virus is not very virulent at the moment, because we will have a lot of work in the coming weeks

• Like 2

On 5/7/2020 at 6:31 PM, StnCld316 said:

I don't think there is ay Model out there that is correct. So far any Model that has been presented so far has never been accurate.  Even the experts are not sure what the next move is going to be like.  If a Second Wave of COVID19 comes along it will surely be more deadly than the first. 

Remember the Spanish Flu in 1918 the World only had a Population of 2.8 Billion and it took between 50 and 60 Million people to their graves.  Now the World is 7.8 Billion 100 Years later and if a secon wave of COVID19 hits it will be Mass Genocide.

OT but we basically tripled the world population in 100 years??? That's insane! I hadn't realized the growth was that big. Why is the world going mad over global warming when multiplying like rabbits is our biggest problem? Good thing I don't have kids and won't be here 100 years from now, I feel really bad for those people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I do not know if this is good news or not but I will resume my work from tomorrow by following a drastic procedure in terms of barrier gestures, FFP2 mask, protective gloves for each intervention, disinfectant wipes, hydroalcoholic gel
I'm going to be a real power ranger :biggrin:

Good luck Moos...That suggests to me that, unless you work in a hospital, like my daughter, it's too early to go back...🥴

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck Moos...That suggests to me that, unless you work in a hospital, like my daughter, it's too early to go back...🥴

thanks 

i don't know if it's too early 

According to the latest surveys in France, the virus is no longer too present thanks to confinement, even if we still have people in intensive care and others who die from it.
The fact is that we came out of this period after 2 months locked up and that the economy has to start well again, but for that we must take the maximum precaution, whether for us or for others

• Like 4