Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I do not know if this is good news or not but I will resume my work from tomorrow by following a drastic procedure in terms of barrier gestures, FFP2 mask, protective gloves for each intervention, disinfectant wipes, hydroalcoholic gel
I'm going to be a real power ranger :biggrin:

That sounds like a job all by itself. Good luck with all that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

thanks 

i don't know if it's too early 

According to the latest surveys in France, the virus is no longer too present thanks to confinement, even if we still have people in intensive care and others who die from it.
The fact is that we came out of this period after 2 months locked up and that the economy has to start well again, but for that we must take the maximum precaution, whether for us or for others

UK is a shambles right now...The new guidelines are as clear as 

image.jpeg.2e19ffb91c16a34d0f1f8b0be20adfd6.jpeg

:dodgy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

UK is a shambles right now...The new guidelines are as clear as 

image.jpeg.2e19ffb91c16a34d0f1f8b0be20adfd6.jpeg

:dodgy:

Come on pal just because Starmer and his lot are trying to stir the shit and make political capital out of it i find disgusting. People with any common sense know to maintain social distancing etc which is still the policy and to be careful. They are all saying it isn't clear but the majority aren't having any trouble understanding. The public aren't as bloody stupid as Labour think they are.

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I do not know if this is good news or not but I will resume my work from tomorrow by following a drastic procedure in terms of barrier gestures, FFP2 mask, protective gloves for each intervention, disinfectant wipes, hydroalcoholic gel
I'm going to be a real power ranger :biggrin:

Good luck to you! Stay safe! Wish I was going back to work. 3 months ago the thought of wanting to go back to work was unthinkable!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good luck to you! Stay safe! Wish I was going back to work. 3 months ago the thought of wanting to go back to work was unthinkable!

Hi Ash how are you two coping then? Ok I hope.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Ash how are you two coping then? Ok I hope.

Hi Rob, how is your clan making out? Physically we're both good, I'm getting screwed up in my head. I'm actually handling this better than I thought I would. I miss seeing my parents, especially my Dad. I just need a hug from them and I would feel so much better. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Rob, how is your clan making out? Physically we're both good, I'm getting screwed up in my head. I'm actually handling this better than I thought I would. I miss seeing my parents, especially my Dad. I just need a hug from them and I would feel so much better. 

Sorry to hear that Ash, I know I have seem in some previous posts you are struggling. Know how you feel I haven't seen my daughter and her young babe for about 8 weeks now and I too yearn for a big hug and all that. We have been skyping a lot though which does help a bit. The lads are always phoning etc but do miss my eldest sons twins it was their 3rd birthday yesterday so missed all that. The missus shed a few tears but what can you do but patiently wait it out. It's hard,very hard and could be so very depressing but we all have to look on the positive side that we are all still healthy and alive and kicking. You're strong hun you will see it out believe me. 💕💕👍Take care.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Come on pal just because Starmer and his lot are trying to stir the shit and make political capital out of it i find disgusting. People with any common sense know to maintain social distancing etc which is still the policy and to be careful. They are all saying it isn't clear but the majority aren't having any trouble understanding. The public aren't as bloody stupid as Labour think they are.

It's the minority that worries me...:dodgy:

So if you can't work from home (which I'd say was the majority of people) go to work...if it's open :confused:, but don't use public transport. But if you do, wear a face mask ( all of a sudden they're useful after all this time) stay 2m away from another in a rammed tube and avoid rush hour. It's only rush hour because it's when everyone's going to work :huh:

You can then spend all day in the close vicinity of your workmates, and strangers, but not your family if they don't live with you. Never mind, you can always jump in your car, drive 100 miles to the Lake district, walk your dog around Derwent Water and drive home...

...and the youngest kids are allowed back to school (they haven't mentioned that this also includes nurseries, btw)...good luck managing social distancing with that one...:dodgy:

We might have common sense Rob, but I think the government are expecting everyone to have common sense...big mistake, imo

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's the minority that worries me...:dodgy:

We might have common sense Rob, but I think the government are expecting everyone to have common sense...big mistake, imo

Hi Nag, well it may surprise you lol but I do agree with everything you say, BUT, what is the alternative, you can't keep everyone locked down for forever and a day,  there has to come a point when you have to put the trust in someone or some plan else there just won't be jobs to go back to. Its always been the minority that have fucked it up for everybody else and always will as they are just bloody irresponsible idiots and think they are untouchable. Sun comes out and they all flock to the beach or parks. But this now emerging political point scoring is just unacceptable and so unnecessary and is only confusing the public. If everyone sung to the same hymn sheet there would be no confusion. What's pissing me off right now is this care homes slanging match. Care homes are private places where the residents pay anything up to £1000 a week yet the owners are getting away with murder and many are blaming the government. Surely the owners have to take some blame for not doing anything to prevent their homes being infected for gods sake. Isn't the clue in their name, CARE homes?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi Nag, well it may surprise you lol but I do agree with everything you say, BUT, what is the alternative, you can't keep everyone locked down for forever and a day,  there has to come a point when you have to put the trust in someone or some plan else there just won't be jobs to go back to. Its always been the minority that have fucked it up for everybody else and always will as they are just bloody irresponsible idiots and think they are untouchable. Sun comes out and they all flock to the beach or parks. But this now emerging political point scoring is just unacceptable and so unnecessary and is only confusing the public. If everyone sung to the same hymn sheet there would be no confusion. What's pissing me off right now is this care homes slanging match. Care homes are private places where the residents pay anything up to £1000 a week yet the owners are getting away with murder and many are blaming the government. Surely the owners have to take some blame for not doing anything to prevent their homes being infected for gods sake. Isn't the clue in their name, CARE homes?

Does the UK government require CARE homes to accept covid-19 positive patients like Governor Cuomo did in New York?

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Does the UK government require CARE homes to accept covid-19 positive patients like Governor Cuomo did in New York?

USA is your problem not ours.!!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If your governor and his stupid health secretary get their way, by the time you are allowed to go back to work you won't have a job to go back to.