Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

42 minutes ago, firewall said:

und die dritte Welle wird auch kommen (die Wirtschaftskrise!) und diese wird auch sehr stark sein

Jetzt wollen wir nicht zu pessimistisch sein - die Medizin lernt jeden Tag hinzu und wir Menschen auch.

Wir sind in Erkenntnissen weiter als bei der "Spanischen Grippe" vor 100 Jahren und bei der Pest im Mittelalter.

Ich denke die europäischen Länder lernen täglich hinzu und kapitalistische Entwicklungs- Länder ohne funktionierendes

Gesundheits-System, wie die usa, werden das LERNEN müssen. Sonst good bye Cowboys !

Vor 24 Minuten sagte StarLight28:

Jetzt wollen wir nicht zu pessimistisch sein - die Medizin lernen jeden Tag lernen und wir Menschen auch.

Wir sind in Erkenntnissen weiter als bei der "Spanischen Grippe" vor 100 Jahren und bei der Pest im Mittelalter.

Ich denke die die Länder Länder lernen lernen und kapitalistische Entwicklungsländer ohne funktionierende

Gesundheit-System, wie die USA, werden das LERNEN müssen. Sonst - auf (nicht mehr) Wiedersehen Cowboys!

Dieses   "Trampel" hat noch kleine Fortschritte im US-Gesundheitssystem von PRÄSIDENT OBAMA   kaputt gemacht.

Wie lange noch Chaos in den USA?

Corona kann den USA gesundheitlich  helfen oder es wird sterben.

6 hours ago, happyone said:

More political crap--we have seen the Trump bash timeline before--people were asked not to post political agenda in this thread.

We all know that the coronavirus invaded the USA--as it did other countries outside of China---

Hopefully all the world leaders and the scientific community will learn from this experience.

You must be a supporter of Trump and doing as he does by  totally misquoting me.  I never said "Trump timeline bashing rhetoric"!!

30 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You must be a supporter of Trump and doing as he does by  totally misquoting me.  I never said "Trump timeline bashing rhetoric"!!

You do not have to say or make a headline of the content of your post---all one has to do is read the post to determine the intent of the content. 

If it were not bashing him -you would not even have mentioned Trump in the post or made reference to his quotes in the manner in which you did.

It does not matter whether or not I support Trump, the point was to keep politics out of this thread, which you failed to do. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Worryingly...It looks like Japan has been hit with a 2nd wave...🥴

Japan's attitude to this pandemic has been quite laid back up to now but given that they are very close Geographically to China I would have thought their restrictions would have been severe.Unfortunately it looks like they are going to suffer.Lets hope that worldwide we all take the necessary precautions which are well documented and prevent any 2nd wave occurrences.In my opinion lifting restrictions prematurely is a very risky strategy.

Stay safe y'all

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bean1111 said:

The timeline

Trump was impeached on Dec. 19. The trial ended Feb. 5, when the Senate acquitted him. 

On Jan. 8, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued its first alert advising US clinicians to watch for patients with respiratory symptoms and a travel history to Wuhan, China. It's unclear exactly when the president was first notified about the potential of a pandemic .

On Jan. 20, the first confirmed case of COVID-19 appeared in the US, in Washington state.

On Jan. 22, when CNBC asked him if there were any concerns about the virus spreading in the US, Trump said, "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine. "

On Jan. 31, Trump implemented China travel restrictions, a move he often points to when defending his administration's actions to address the pandemic. That day, the CDC reported seven cases of coronavirus in the US

By Feb. 4, there were 11 confirmed cases in the US

On Feb. 25, CDC official Nancy Messonnier warned that a coronavirus outbreak in the US was inevitable.

On Feb. 28, at a Charleston, South Carolina, rally, Trump called the coronavirus the Democrats' "new hoax." That day, there were 59 confirmed cases and two coronavirus deaths in the United States, according to the World Health Organization. There were 4,691 cases around the globe.

Throughout February and early March, Trump insisted the US had the coronavirus under control and that Americans should stay calm. At a televised visit to the CDC on March 6, Trump said the coronavirus "came out of nowhere."  

During this time, Trump played golf on Jan. 18 and 19, Feb. 1 and 15, and March 7 and 8, according to the Trump Golf Count website .

He hosted rallies on Jan. 9 (Toledo, Ohio); 14 (Milwaukee), 28 (Wildwood, NJ) and 30 (Des Moines, Iowa), as well as Feb. 10 (Manchester, NH), 19 (Phoenix), 20 (Colorado Springs), 21 (Las Vegas) and 28 (Charleston, SC). 

On March 11, the WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic. Additional European travel bans were implemented on the same day, but restrictions for the United Kingdom didn't come until two days later, after people re-entered the US from Britain and Ireland. 

On March 16, the White House released social distancing guidelines to limit gatherings of no more than 10 people. 

On March 17, Trump changed from his previous statements that the virus would not severely impact the US and said, "This is a pandemic. ... I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

Can't blame me for being the one to take things off topic this time.:biggrin:

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Japan's attitude to this pandemic has been quite laid back up to now but given that they are very close Geographically to China I would have thought their restrictions would have been severe.Unfortunately it looks like they are going to suffer.Lets hope that worldwide we all take the necessary precautions which are well documented and prevent any 2nd wave occurrences.In my opinion lifting restrictions prematurely is a very risky strategy.

Stay safe y'all

sure it's very risky but we have not really the choice, a country can't stay without economic activity during months and months or he gonna die for sure there is a balance to found and if a second wave coming we have to return again in containment,

in France the 11 may we will try this and we will see the result (a second wave or not), 2 months of containment it start to be hard for many people

when you live in a house and you have a garden or a space for go outside and drink your beer  under the sun it's not very hard  but for the others yes it start to be hard

if you stay too much time in containment there will have more deaths because of the economic crisis after than with this virus, people just have to be more responsible and continue take the social distance for avoid  a second wave and wear masks in the transports supermarkets  etc...and forget to kiss your grandma or your old mother during some months and the vaccine

• Like 2

It seems that the European project on contact tracing is slowly falling apart. More and more scientists are leaving the project because they fear that the data could be used for other purposes beside covid-19, due to a disappearance of decentralised processing from the concept.

So now all that is left is Google and Apple. Let's hope that these companies stick to their concept and that their app offers verifiable data security. 

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

Jabby ist Engländer und darf  nach  ficken einer deutschen Frau nun in Deutschland leben.

Er genießt alle Vorteile deutscher Sozialpolitik, wird von deutscher Sozial-Politik geschützt und ist im Herzen

"Engländer", der dieses dumme Land mit B. Johnson heiß verteidigt. Baby go back to smal England - 

"Great-Britain" is an Joke - an stupid Country.

Du bist heute ohne Corona?  Danke Gott und Deutschland. 🙂

Who the fuck told you I am English? I am German. And again who I fuck is non of your fucking business. Grow up kid...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3