Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

26 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,I'm travelling to the USA this year,will you give me some advice on the best insurance to get.😀😀👍

That depends. If you're going to one of our beautiful large cities, all of them have significant areas of despair and rampant drug use, like most all big cities in the w orld. If you get off a wrong exit, you may want to get more life insurance!

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sie müssen Ihren eigenen Rat befolgen.

Völlig falsch ! ich bin weder senil, noch Vietnam-Veteran, noch musste ich über lange Zeit hirn-zerstörende Drogen nehmen. ICH bin geistig top-fit und brauche Deine Ratschläge nicht. Ich meine es nur gut mit Ihnen - bevor Sie sich hier zum Affen machen. 🤕

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Totally wrong ! I am neither a senile nor a Vietnam veteran, nor have I had to take brain-destroying drugs for a long time. I am mentally fit and do not need your advice. I just mean well with you - before you make a fool of yourself here. 🤕

You bore me.

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think you would be better advised worrying about yourself rather than me :biggrin: Still nice to know someone cares..............I think :biggrin: Would like to know what it costs though pal 👍

You'll be sorry you asked:

October last year I booked a 3 week holiday in Florida,Hotel/ on I Drive for Sept.this year.

Cost:£2659,room only and flights for the two of us.

However due to the Pandemic we have reluctantly decided to not go.The only monies we have paid so far is a £500 deposit but the balance is due early June. The quandary is if we pay the balance and the FCO advise that it is ok to fly our choice is:

(1) Travel and have a restriction packed 3weeks which we are not prepared to do or stay at home(safe)and lose our money.

(2) Not pay the outstanding amount and lose the £500 deposit.

(3)Pray like fuck that the holiday has to be cancelled and get our deposit back.

I'm currently in touch with the travel agent so it's a case of wait and see.

However next year is second sons 50th and he wants to do the Florida thingy so if Covid has gone the whole family is Florida bound.

I warned you you shouldn't have asked😀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You bore me.

Das ist mir klar. Du hast in mir Deinen Meister gefunden. Gut - ich bin auch ein alter Depp, aber nicht senil und mit scharfem Verstand. Schone Deine Kraft für Kleingeister.

Corona braucht intelligente Menschen und keine "Weich-Eier" - mit Dummys bewältigen wir die globale Krise nicht.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When did I ever say I "was a poor dog"? Every elderly person in America is eligible for Medicare regardless of how rich or poor they are. Medicare premiums are paid out of Social Security retirement benefits. And I have long-term care insurance through a private insurance company to whom I pay monthly premiums out of my own pocket.

However, if you are 65 and you are not yet receiving Social Security, you pay for the Medicare premiums out of your own pocket. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You'll be sorry you asked:

October last year I booked a 3 week holiday in Florida,Hotel/ on I Drive for Sept.this year.

Cost:£2659,room only and flights for the two of us.

However due to the Pandemic we have reluctantly decided to not go.The only monies we have paid so far is a £500 deposit but the balance is due early June. The quandary is if we pay the balance and the FCO advise that it is ok to fly our choice is:

(1) Travel and have a restriction packed 3weeks which we are not prepared to do or stay at home(safe)and lose our money.

(2) Not pay the outstanding amount and lose the £500 deposit.

(3)Pray like fuck that the holiday has to be cancelled and get our deposit back.

I'm currently in touch with the travel agent so it's a case of wait and see.

However next year is second sons 50th and he wants to do the Florida thingy so if Covid has gone the whole family is Florida bound.

I warned you you shouldn't have asked😀

It's a tricky one Dave...Me and Mrs Naga should be in Porto now...then moving onto Lisbon. We've received nothing back so far

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That depends. If you're going to one of our beautiful large cities, all of them have significant areas of despair and rampant drug use, like most all big cities in the w orld. If you get off a wrong exit, you may want to get more life insurance!

We're coming to Intercourse Penn.😀

We had a good laugh the last time this place was mentioned😀😀

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a tricky one Dave...Me and Mrs Naga should be in Porto now...then moving onto Lisbon. We've received nothing back so far

Hi Naga ,that's a bummer pal,hope you get your dosh back ok.Margaret and I can only wait and see.Are you going to try again later in the year?.