Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhgggggggg!!!!! How's it going Foamy?

It would be going better if I could get out to the state parks and go camping in the forests. House arrest will not prevent my death, but nature makes life worthwhile. I'm becoming a bit Patrick Henry about the whole thing...

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It would be going better if I could get out to the state parks and go camping in the forests. House arrest will not prevent my death, but nature makes life worthwhile. I'm becoming a bit Patrick Henry about the whole thing...

Me too. I want the Liberty, but I'd like to avoid death if at all possible. Our governor here is a total idiot. These governors make decrees like they are kings, and I don't think a lot of what we're doing is working, except to put our country into depression. There are 3 million deaths a year in the U.S., now there will be roughly 3.1 million this year,, and the economy is shot. small business are gonna fail big time.  I havnt been to the range in 2 months, and I haven't been fishing yet this season. There's places I know where no on will ever see me, so I may be sneaking out any day now. Stay safe! 

• Like 3

On 5/2/2020 at 12:44 PM, StarLight28 said:

Der japanische Professor ist kein "Kronzeuge für Wahrheit" - es ist seine persönliche Einschätzung, und nicht mehr, mit null Beweis.
The Japanese professor is not a 'key witness to truth' - it is his personal assessment, and nothing more, with zero evidence.

Chinesen und Japaner sind aus der blutigen Geschichte heraus traditionell "Todfeinde".
Chinese and Japanese are traditionally 'deadly enemies' out of the bloody history.
Warten wir doch ganz ruhig ab was in Monaten internationale Forschungen
Let's wait and see what international research takes in months

ergeben.
surrender.

Dr. Honjo has declared the claims made in the article posted by
Starider.to be untrue. He didn't make them.

Nobel laureate Tasuku Honjo refutes 'false' quote attributed to him about the novel coronavirus

• Like 1

Report: China hid coronavirus' severity to hoard supplies

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials believe China covered up the extent of the coronavirus outbreak — and how contagious the disease is — to stock up on medical supplies needed to respond to it, intelligence documents show.  Chinese leaders “intentionally concealed the severity” of the pandemic from the world in early January, according to a four-page Department of Homeland Security report dated May 1 and obtained by The Associated Press. The analysis states that, while downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, China increased imports and decreased exports of medical supplies. It attempted to cover up doing so by “denying there were export restrictions and obfuscating and delaying provision of its trade data,” the analysis states. The report also says China held off informing the World Health Organization that the coronavirus “was a contagion” for much of January so it could order medical supplies from abroad — and that its imports of face masks and surgical gowns and gloves increased sharply.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Scientists Discover Antibody That Blocks Coronavirus From Infecting Cells

Scientists have identified an antibody in a lab that they say can prevent the novel coronavirus from infecting cells. The team hopes the antibody could be used to create treatments for COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus. Since the coronavirus began infecting people in the central Chinese city of Wuhan late last year, more than 3.5 million people have been diagnosed with COVID-19, over a million have recovered and almost 248,000 have died, according to Johns Hopkins University. An antibody named 47D11 was found to bind to the spike protein which the novel coronavirus, known as SARS-CoV-2, uses to enter the body, and block it in a way that neutralizes the pathogen.

The best scientists, and medical researchers in the world will help us beat this Chinese Plague that China unleashed on the world. 

• Like 1

Außer primitive Hetze-Berichte gegen China und "Amerika first"- Dummheiten gibt es auch positive Nachrichten zur Bekämpfung des Corona-Virus aus Deutschland. 🙂

Forschern aus Braunschweig ist es gelungen Stoffe zu finden die an das Corona-Virus andocken. Das ist Grundlage um ein wirksames Medikament gegen

Corona zu entwickeln. "Germany first" ?? Nein, Deutschland ist ein Staat mit sozialer Verantwortung für alle Menschen in der Welt und wird ein Medikament

gegen Corona natürlich ALLEN Ländern der Welt zur Bekämpfung des Virus geben !! 🙂

Trump versucht dagegen mit allen Mitteln ein Medikament exklusiv für die US-Menschen zu finden. Das ist unmenschlich. 😁

(wer die deutsche Sprache kann ist im Vorteil !)

Bild_2020_05_07_00_31_56_316.png

Bild_2020_05_07_00_34_46_233.png

Bild_2020_05_07_00_40_17_10.png.46819d34bb26f6d19f2d7606d0e40b2c.pngBild_2020_05_07_00_39_37_945.png.2cf7bde811729e8a9ec2c084c1e06ab8.pngBild_2020_05_07_00_09_35_562.png

Bild_2020_05_07_00_06_34_556.png

Bild_2020_05_07_00_04_11_822.png