Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

On 6/3/2020 at 5:57 PM, StnCld316 said:

This thing was in the News way back in December and January. If Leaders of each Country would have followed it more closely they would have figured it for themselves that they were in for big problems.  You don't have to wait for China and the WHO to call it a Pandemic before making decisive actions.  Economies could have been shuttered back in January - February for 4 to 6 weeks but they all waited till March - April when it was already in full blown action. Now they got a a problem where there is no end in sight until a Vaccine is in place which could take another 12 to 18 Months or longer.  Maybe they might not even find a vaccine at all one never knows.  In the meantime Thousands are dying each day.

They can take all their Maps & Curves and stick them up their arse because they don't mean shit.

How many times are experts allowed to be wrong until they are no longer considered to be experts?:sad:

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How many times are experts allowed to be wrong until they are no longer considered to be experts?:sad:

Get with the program. The scientific method you learned about years ago in Amerikan public schools is false now.  In this alternate universe, the experts are always infallible. Like the Pope was in previous centuries. Flagellate yourself accordingly. When the experts (what once were known as priests) say that you must live in fear, you'd better do exactly as they say.

All of the "models"  now designed by "experts" automatically work here. Ignore the math. Myself, I died when the world froze over in the 1970's. My remains were burnt to a crisp by 1989, 1999, 2002, 2010, 2012, and I am told I have about another 12 years before they will be completely cooked. Not to mention the skin cancer I got from the ozone layer, the fact that my state fell into the Pacific because of earthquake faults  (it will, of course, but under the weight of its own debt). I'm not even going to mention that I didn't buy the Nike shoes, didn't castrate myself, and didn't therefore qualify for the ride on the comet.

I just read a little book about this newest apocalyptic problem we face: easy read, extremely well sourced, and it makes common sense at a time when everything else is insane:

https://www.amazon.com/Unreported-Truths-about-COVID-19-Lockdowns-ebook/dp/B089P216NP/ref=sr_1_1?dchild

Edit: Sorry, I can't get the above link to work. The book is "Unreported Truths about Covid-19 and Lockdowns" by Alex Berenson, a former NY Times investigative report. You might need to hunt for it.

It's not controversial unless have a per-ordained agenda; it's cheap to buy, important to read & share, and you'd better get to it before Bezos's kids ban it again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Get with the program. The scientific method you learned about years ago in Amerikan public schools is false now.  In this alternate universe, the experts are always infallible. Like the Pope was in previous centuries. Flagellate yourself accordingly. When the experts (what once were known as priests) say that you must live in fear, you'd better do exactly as they say.

All of the "models"  now designed by "experts" automatically work here. Ignore the math. Myself, I died when the world froze over in the 1970's. My remains were burnt to a crisp by 1989, 1999, 2002, 2010, 2012, and I am told I have about another 12 years before they will be completely cooked. Not to mention the skin cancer I got from the ozone layer, the fact that my state fell into the Pacific because of earthquake faults  (it will, of course, but under the weight of its own debt). I'm not even going to mention that I didn't buy the Nike shoes, didn't castrate myself, and didn't therefore qualify for the ride on the comet.

I just read a little book about this newest apocalyptic problem we face: easy read, extremely well sourced, and it makes common sense at a time when everything else is insane:

https://www.amazon.com/Unreported-Truths-about-COVID-19-Lockdowns-ebook/dp/B089P216NP/ref=sr_1_1?dchild

Edit: Sorry, I can't get the above link to work. The book is "Unreported Truths about Covid-19 and Lockdowns" by Alex Berenson, a former NY Times investigative report. You might need to hunt for it.

It's not controversial unless have a per-ordained agenda; it's cheap to buy, important to read & share, and you'd better get to it before Bezos's kids ban it again.

Thank God the Imperial College of London  and University of Washington computer modelers weren't doing the mathematical calculations for our Spacex program; otherwise, the space capsule and the astronauts would now probably be somewhere at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.:sad:

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic