Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

12 minutes ago, Passport said:

i barely see them talking to each other and malia looks sad af. Whats going on in this apartment.

Corona, people are trapped in their house and only look at each other, that does not make you happy

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Corona, people are trapped in their house and only look at each other, that does not make you happy

I never really cared much for Corona cerveza neither anyway. It used to seem to have that effect on some folks...but I never knew of it causing folks to be trapped in their residences. .... Oh wait a minute...you were referring to Covid19. My mistake. 😏

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I hope not, when Malia leaves, nobody will look at Leora anymore, but new residents would be nice

Xarvax:     Off course people would still look at Leora, why wouldn’t they?  She is still IMHO the best on RLC. Even though I take the piss out of her and gently criticise her on occasions there is none better at what she does when she puts her mind to it. She has given me a great deal of pleasure over the years and I believe she is to my mind irreplaceable....
Although I understand that she was probably lonely in the apartment and needed company, Malia has to an extent created a dilemma for her...People expect certain sexual scenarios when two women are involved, and are disappointed when things don’t live up to their extreme sexual fantasies, it was far less problematic when she was on her own, people knew what to expect to a certain degree.

Theres nothing wrong with Malia as far as I’m concerned, but personally I prefer Leora on her own, I don’t think she is comfortable in this pseudo lesbian scenario, whether she ever will be is anyone’s guess, but I don’t imagine she will, she has always adapted to sexual situations well but I think this one is A Bridge Too Far , and too emotionally demanding...

As the song in The Sound Of Music says “ How do you solve a problem like MALIA “  Sorry! Couldn’t resist it.. 😺

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I never really cared much for Corona cerveza neither anyway. It used to seem to have that effect on some folks...but I never knew of it causing folks to be trapped in their residences. .... Oh wait a minute...you were referring to Covid19. My mistake. 😏

hehe, they sometimes have contact with two boys who live under them, but they cannot do anything with that virus

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Xarvax:     Off course people would still look at Leora, why wouldn’t they?  She is still IMHO the best on RLC. Even though I take the piss out of her and gently criticise her on occasions there is none better at what she does when she puts her mind to it. She has given me a great deal of pleasure over the years and I believe she is to my mind irreplaceable....
Although I understand that she was probably lonely in the apartment and needed company, Malia has to an extent created a dilemma for her...People expect certain sexual scenarios when two women are involved, and are disappointed when things don’t live up to their extreme sexual fantasies, it was far less problematic when she was on her own, people knew what to expect to a certain degree.

Theres nothing wrong with Malia as far as I’m concerned, but personally I prefer Leora on her own, I don’t think she is comfortable in this pseudo lesbian scenario, whether she ever will be is anyone’s guess, but I don’t imagine she will, she has always adapted to sexual situations well but I think this one is A Bridge Too Far , and too emotionally demanding...

As the song in The Sound Of Music says “ How do you solve a problem like MALIA “  Sorry! Couldn’t resist it.. 😺

well I'm happy for you to appreciate her but Chaterbate is full of that kind of solo girls and free too for me she's just a cam girl no problem if you like that but it's not my thing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well I'm happy for you to appreciate her but Chaterbate is full of that kind of solo girls and free too for me she's just a cam girl no problem if you like that but it's not my thing

Different strokes for different folks...I can respect that.

• Like 4

How ironic it has seemed now that apparently the roles of some of the other project participants of some of the other project residences in comparison to the project participants of the residence usually referred to here have reversed in considerations of frequency of occasions of subject matters of more intriguing interest are concerned. 🤨

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1