B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

à l’instant, miscvoyeur a dit :

Wow... what an incredibly stupid comment...

Regarde le règlement. Je crois qu'ils payaient les occupants au tout début (Léora et Paul). E tensuite ils ont marqué que les loyers leur été payés ainsi que les charges, et rien d'autres! Je suis client depuis 7 ans.

34 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Alex and Bonnie went at it in the living room while the boys were away and they stopped a bit before Lucian came back. It didn't look like they stopped because of that since it was like 2 or 3 minutes before he showed up but I may be wrong.

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Lucian came in two minutes after Alexander and Bonnie finished touching each other and stuff

Thanks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think it's a pity that less and less viewers have the patience and interest in genuine events. 

Too bad you are not able to view the genuine event between these two girls. :sad:

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing was so normal for the girls that Kristy had to teach the angels first. 😒 Now seriously, you should admit to yourself that some or much of what you think (or want) is reality is only staged to get more viewers. Alone now I see in the previews maybe 5 girls lying around half naked with pussy held directly into the camera. This is no coincidence but the cry for spectators. I don't have to be a premium member to see what's going on. 

The only thing that will be more difficult to identify is probably fake masturbations (when a girl is just pretending), but that's not what I thought About the event yesterday.  At this event the only question is what motivated the guys to let their GF do this show, apart from the obvious fact that they get paid for it. 

The problem with you and your analysis is that you cannot differentiate between what is an obvious show and what is more realistic and natural. --because you cannot see the difference. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think you can answer that question for yourself. Maybe it'll help you think about the following question first: What is the respective motivation of the residents (including the girls and the guys). 

Eva and Sam were obviously in an open relationship. Not only Eva but also Sam had guests here. Even though I will never understand this lifestyle for me, the motivation is clear and everyone benefits from it. They never made the impression that this was all just a show for the camera, but it was rather suspected that this kind of event was also taking place outside the apartment. The other examples were obviously swingers with a quite different set of rules. Especially the triangle Masha Sasha and Dasha once started like this. Unfortunately, With these three (especially Masha), however, the show impact was always particularly high. Similar to e.g. Leora, a lot of what's going on there is designed for the camera. 

Now the important question: What is the motivation of the guys to leave the room so the girls can give a show other than money? 

You have asked this question at least 3 times--so here is a possible answer---

I think that the women wanted alone and private time and the intimacy that followed could not be accomplished with their boyfriends watching or wanting to join in.   They wanted to be alone- and enjoy each other -that is why

Bonnie waved her hand for them to leave when they got out of the shower--that was the motivation as to why the guys left the room. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

Could it not be that the women wanted alone and private time and the intimacy that followed could not be accomplished with their boyfriends watching or wanting to join in.???   They wanted to be alone- and enjoy each other -that is why

Bonnie waved her hand for them to leave when they got out of the shower. 

Let's assume I'm wrong and the whole thing isn't just a show. At least that's what everyone here seems to believe now anyway. 

Normally, in a typical relationship, it would be rather common not to put your partner openly into the offside to have sex with someone else. If they are not in an open relationship, such an action would be extremely reckless and basicaly an unspoken termination of the relationship. Those guys would have to be extremely stupid to let themselves being treated like that. 

One possibility, of course, is that they are in an open relationship. But even here, in a situation with Covid-19 carantaine all in one apartment, normal people would show a little more consideration for your partner. At least when the relationship's not completely screwed. 

There is also the possibility that RLC has played with hidden cards again (like with Asia and Hakeem) and the two guys only pretend to be the BF's. However, I consider this version to be quite unlikely. 

It's all really weird. The only thing that really makes perfect sense is the thought that nobody here wants to see. 

but instead of making professors and criticizing, enjoy these wonderful girls ...
because if it weren't for them and for Mimi who squirts, RLC is an absolute break of balls with dozens of useless girls and apartments.
then Alexandra and Bonnie (plus two great pussies) thank you very much!
then, and I say it selflessly, if you want to put on sexy heels, mega dildos and fisting ........... !!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Lucian is mean af..He is definitely not happy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I do not think that any man would be happy with the knowledge that another woman (or man) can satisfy your own wife (or girlfriend) better than you do. 😏

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There is also the possibility that RLC has played with hidden cards again (like with Asia and Hakeem) and the two guys only pretend to be the BF's. However, I consider this version to be quite unlikely. 

It's all really weird. The only thing that really makes perfect sense is the thought that nobody here wants to see. 

Alexandra and Lucian both share a ring on their ring finger which amply proves that they are not a fake couple but a married couple