B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

Just now, Noldus said:

Heidi and Flipper are still my hottest RLC moment, but this is very, very close 😉 

Thank you girls 😍

I would have given you a like, but you are very very close to getting it right 😄

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is about time that some of the participants in RLC show some real enthusiasm and enjoyment ---not make it a ridiculous show---

This is what we all have been looking for in RLC for a long, long, long long time--back to more realistic human behavior. One of the best love making sessions that I can ever recall. 

Well done, girls, well done. 💓

Image result for fireworks gifImage result for fireworks gifImage result for fireworks gifImage result for fireworks gif

Image result for standing ovation gifsImage result for standing ovation gifsImage result for standing ovation gifsImage result for standing ovation gifs

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

In the midst of this, I can't be the only one who half-expected Rama to come flying through the door with rage at some point? Right? Anyone? 😄

Hopefully the rage does not come in the after-math

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

In the midst of this, I can't be the only one who half-expected Rama to come flying through the door with rage at some point? Right? Anyone? 😄

I am sure you weren't--that was an unknown but

9 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Hopefully the rage does not come in the after-math

So far, both guys seem to be taking the girls private time ok---

And that is a relief, so far.. (OK Rama--you aren't an asshole after all--just don't make me take it back) 😏

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am sure you weren't--that was an unknown but

So far, both guys seem to be taking the girls private time ok---

And that is a relief, so far.. (OK Rama--you aren't an asshole after all--just don't make me take it back) 😏

Well I mean based on history, when the girls got close to each other the dude was pacing back and forth and his ears were like steam whistles. If he wasn't mad back then, then he has quite a way to enjoy things lol. Oh well, glad this is out the window.

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Well I mean based on history, when the girls got close to each other the dude was pacing back and forth and his ears were like steam whistles. If he wasn't mad back then, then he has quite a way to enjoy things lol. Oh well, glad this is out the window.

Now I just hope that the guys will still allow the girls to have some private time in the future without getting all bent out of shape. 

• Like 2