P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Prague is not that far from Barcelona is it?  Hasn't Kylie been talking or skyping with Gina?  I wouldn't put it past them!

there are only 1,700 kilometers between the two cities, or around 17 hours by car, knowing that you have to cross Germany, Switzerland and France without taking a break or 2.5 hours by plane
With the coronavirus, it is very unlikely to be able to make this trip

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

🙂 17,5 hours with car 😉 

and three border crossings that are closed or strict quarantine provisions.
Or 2,5 hour with an airplane if you find any 😉 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why was Viola here in the first place?  Is it because Kylie didn't want to spend how ever many months with Rus by herself?  Did she need someone to show Rus off to?  Any ideas?

I don't know why, but I know it was good. They weren't just a couple alone and, apart from Viola's calls (and it may not be easy being in another country alone without having to be in contact), they could have fun with her

3 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

Well, there goes the last good appartment for freeloaders.

true enough... as a so called "freeloader"  (Ya know personal economics are a bitch sometimes -lucky to pay rent  sometimes,  health limiting work, old age employability and those are just my circumstances) others have theirs..... so these unique places like RLC (my sexiest soap opera /novella) and this forum have been a nice escape time to time..... 

but I agree , never has there been such a bonus of having one of the sexiest, natural bodies , full breasted , open minded , delicious,  woman as VIOLA. to be on this couch every night...  in this 'free' camera area.... to come on to this apt during their night time/ bed time and to see VIOLA's rubanesque , full, shapely ass greeting us,  was a dream of fantasy and affection... she will be greatly missed for the personality and fun { and those voluptuous TITS}  she brought to this whole project., this wonderful platform of 'turn on'  exhibitionism and my lustful Voyeurism...  a  'star'  has left the building.....good roads , be safe always, may the best of Love find you our sweet VIOLA,       and thanks for the Show

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

it would be a fun bunch to watch ...top ratings for an alcohol fuelled ...shit show.... ( I'll watch)…..  

and 1700 km is a mere days drive here in Canada ...so that's nothing and a wonderful roadtrip I would take (and will someday.).... I plan to move to Europe for a couple of years next year. maybe RLC could hire me as a personal bather and back washer/massager for these dirty girls..... I could be the pool boy (well old dude) in Barcelona.....  

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

true enough... as a so called "freeloader"  (Ya know personal economics are a bitch sometimes -lucky to pay rent  sometimes,  health limiting work, old age employability and those are just my circumstances) others have theirs..... so these unique places like RLC (my sexiest soap opera /novella) and this forum have been a nice escape time to time..... 

but I agree , never has there been such a bonus of having one of the sexiest, natural bodies , full breasted , open minded , delicious,  woman as VIOLA. to be on this couch every night...  in this 'free' camera area.... to come on to this apt during their night time/ bed time and to see VIOLA's rubanesque , full, shapely ass greeting us,  was a dream of fantasy and affection... she will be greatly missed for the personality and fun { and those voluptuous TITS}  she brought to this whole project., this wonderful platform of 'turn on'  exhibitionism and my lustful Voyeurism...  a  'star'  has left the building.....good roads , be safe always, may the best of Love find you our sweet VIOLA,       and thanks for the Show

Very true. She leaves better than came in, a star that shines more than the couple. the couple needs to redeem, otherwise downhill from now on