P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

Just now, costa049 said:

Well, since they did this, they could also have put it as roommates ore some category else

This would be the best solution in my opinion. All the vecation apartments should be roommate places with girls, guys and couples mixed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I'm not criticizing you. I'm just throwing assumptions that could make sence

I know your not criticizing me.  all i am saying with these few posts is what I believe is wrong with RLC.  you like the fact that Viola was there, hell...you watched and commented on this apartment more than anyone else combined.  nothing against Viola, i'm sure she was a lovely girl but she had no business being in a couples on vacation apt as a single!!  what RLC needs to do is have singles apt's, couples apt's, and lesbian/gay apt's and get rid of the GOV apartments. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know your not criticizing me.  all i am saying with these few posts is what I believe is wrong with RLC.  you like the fact that Viola was there, hell...you watched and commented on this apartment more than anyone else combined.  nothing against Viola, i'm sure she was a lovely girl but she had no business being in a couples on vacation apt as a single!!  what RLC needs to do is have singles apt's, couples apt's, and lesbian/gay apt's and get rid of the GOV apartments. 

the problem in your scenario is that you have to take into account that Viola and Kylie are friends in life, so outside the rlc period 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It was a stupid idea from the beginning to separate GOV and COV. Why shouldn't couples have guests, why shouldn't there be guys among the girls? This separation only makes RLC unnecessarily boring. 

The important thing is that the shows must stop. No matter if they are in GOV or COV. But this is a different topic. 

Agreed. Spygasm RIP had all sorts of crazy combinations and it was a lot of fun. Though they didn't even pretend anything that goes there is real and natural. They straight up said it's a show, and it was a great show.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem in your scenario is that you have to take into account that Viola and Kylie are friends in life, so outside the rlc period 

LOL there is no problem with my scenario and it has nothing to do with the fact that they are friends outside of RLC!!  I'm done talking about it and especially to you!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL there is no problem with my scenario and it has nothing to do with the fact that they are friends outside of RLC!!  I'm done talking about it and especially to you!

it was just because for you Viola should not be in a COV apartment but rather GOV, as she was alone, so it was just to tell you that Viola is not just a participant, she is also a close friend from Kylie, so that's why it's not so strange that she came to join her friend

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're missing my whole point.  She wasn't a guest, she was a full blown single girl as a tenant for 60 days.  Carla has guests, Viola wasn't a guest.  My theory is that Kylie didn't want to be cooped up with Rus the whole time by herself and we know that she likes all the other girls to see her man....absolutely pathetic!!

again why complain so much???? semantics of guests, cov, gov's….. why do you care ..Viola was a great addition to this threesome ...no matter what people theorize why ??/ Without Viola this would have been a total Dead Zone....and all of you bitches would find a way to complain about that.... These opinions are really not worth the space you take.... stop complaining about what you can never control... try and enjoy what  happens or  just go somewhere else.... these whining complaints just bring his forum down! 

again, free forum, to each their own but we know by now who just complain and  so do you.....why bother ? 

• Like 1

Honestly I kinda like the potential of Viola but I got to dislike the setting of this place. There were clear boundaries and it caused their shows to amount to only a pale copy of what we've seen/we're seeing elsewhere. I know a lot of people were all over her but I didn't get her appeal at all under the circumstances. I even find Kylie to be tame in comparison to what we've seen from her before. Also I wish we can see what Viola has to offer in another setting because as I said, I like her potential.

But to each its own, that's the beauty of these forums. Personally I progressively lost interest in this place but it's cool that people got to enjoy what they offer so that it keeps this place alive. Especially costa who's been killing it.

Also was that determined that Kylie and Viola are real friends? Because there's been a bunch of signals that suggested the opposite.