P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

nothing will be as exciting, attracting as this complicated 3 some.... and it was natural...RLC could not just re- this sexual tension/confusion with Viola and others..... Viola getting cock however has a certain appeal... 

Hard disagree there, especially when you compare to other places/settings. Not judging your stand point at all by the way which I totally respect, I'm just adding my own opinion to it. I was excited at first because of the prospect of them ending together at some point but lost interest because at some point it became quite clear that some of the real things were not all apparent on cams (mostly the boundaries on each side). The idea of a threesome was most likely never even a thing for them.

I thought their shows, whether real or not, were not very natural since it always lacked flow (dancing for 1 minute, then stopping out of nowhere to go out for a smoke, then playing cards, then back to dancing, etc...). At times it seemed forced from either side, plus at some point Kylie had to be on drugs in order to engage in them. Whenever they had sex in the bedroom it almost always resulted in Viola acting silly next to Kylie & Rus while they were fucking, for example her imitating Kylie whilst starting to moan loudly for no reason (that's pretty much when I gave up). Viola's bating sessions seemed often directed towards the cams, which I suspect were mostly linked to her boyfriend who was watching since they were phone calls before and/or after (we could see him during video calls on her phone on some cams). And I'm not saying they are not friends or anything, they probably are, but still I found their dynamic fake sometimes. Not everything was, of course, but I thought that whatever was real was not as real as let's say the couples places, and their shows were not as entertaining or at least as well "scripted" as the other places (not that I care all that much about shows anyway). But I suppose that's entirely subjective and perhaps I was seeing things from a more critical stand point.

Also I thought that some of the dead giveaways that made me change my opinion on that place were seen on paid cams so I don't know if that's the reason why I disagree with you, who I believe is a free user (nothing wrong with that). That and currently comparing to B5 where there's quite the (real) narrative going of the girls falling for (and having real pleasure engaging with) each other which took many by surprise, including me (honestly I'm a skeptic but you can't fake some of the stuff they've done, and I don't think they are Oscar winning actresses who are able to pull that level of realness), and greatly differs from this place.

But to each their own, and I'm glad you and others kept on enjoying them 👍

• Like 4

10 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Hard disagree there, especially when you compare to other places/settings. Not judging your stand point at all by the way which I totally respect, I'm just adding my own opinion to it. I was excited at first because of the prospect of them ending together at some point but lost interest because at some point it became quite clear that some of the real things were not all apparent on cams (mostly the boundaries on each side). The idea of a threesome was most likely never even a thing for them.

I thought their shows, whether real or not, were not very natural since it always lacked flow (dancing for 1 minute, then stopping out of nowhere to go out for a smoke, then playing cards, then back to dancing, etc...). At times it seemed forced from either side, plus at some point Kylie had to be on drugs in order to engage in them. Whenever they had sex in the bedroom it almost always resulted in Viola acting silly next to Kylie & Rus while they were fucking, for example her imitating Kylie whilst starting to moan loudly for no reason (that's pretty much when I gave up). Viola's bating sessions seemed often directed towards the cams, which I suspect were mostly linked to her boyfriend who was watching since they were phone calls before and/or after (we could see him during video calls on her phone on some cams). And I'm not saying they are not friends or anything, they probably are, but still I found their dynamic fake sometimes. Not everything was, of course, but I thought that whatever was real was not as real as let's say the couples places, and their shows were not as entertaining or at least as well "scripted" as the other places (not that I care all that much about shows anyway). But I suppose that's entirely subjective and perhaps I was seeing things from a more critical stand point.

Also I thought that some of the dead giveaways that made me change my opinion on that place were seen on paid cams so I don't know if that's the reason why I disagree with you, who I believe is a free user (nothing wrong with that). That and currently comparing to B5 where there's quite the (real) narrative going of the girls falling for (and having real pleasure engaging with) each other which took many by surprise, including me (honestly I'm a skeptic but you can't fake some of the stuff they've done, and I don't think they are Oscar winning actresses who are able to pull that level of realness), and greatly differs from this place.

as I said a complicated threesome.....  but I sense that's just how they played together  ...weird than most I've seen ….but they were into each other in all ways, friends, sexually friends (again we have tried to figure out these ? 'boundaries' but  that too, was their design ….and it worked in a sexual tension for many onlookers and maybe themselves...… Regardless of so many viewpoints (as it expected in this world wide forum ) this brought more interest, viewership  than any other Apt. in some time....

18 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

nothing will be as exciting, attracting as this complicated 3 some.... and it was natural...RLC could not just re- this sexual tension/confusion with Viola and others..... Viola getting cock however has a certain appeal... 

Certainly appealing to the guy who was attached to the other end of the cock...😏

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Really good post Vanilla...pretty much nailed it 👌

• Like 2

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Kylie just got upset with Rus for some reason and turned her back on him on the couch

She turns her backside to him a lot--surprised he didn't just take it as an invitation 😏

• Haha 3