P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're missing my whole point.  She wasn't a guest, she was a full blown single girl as a tenant for 60 days.  Carla has guests, Viola wasn't a guest.  My theory is that Kylie didn't want to be cooped up with Rus the whole time by herself and we know that she likes all the other girls to see her man....absolutely pathetic!!

Well, if that's your point it makes sense. It's always better to have someone else to have fun with, even if just a friend guest, than just couples alone

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, if that's your point it makes sense. It's always better to have someone else to have fun with, even if just a friend guest, than just couples alone

my point is that RLC will never get better!!!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my point is that RLC will never get better!!!

We don't even know if they'll stay there and rlc changes it to couples, as it was before with Kitty and Smith. We no nothingh at this point

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

We don't even know if they'll stay there and rlc changes it to couples. We no nothingh at this point

as long as RLC keeps providing the show elements such as Viola, RLC will never get any better!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

as long as RLC keeps providing the show elements such as Viola, RLC will never get any better!!

Well, for now let's see what they'll do there alone in Prague without Viola untill any change

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're missing my whole point.  She wasn't a guest, she was a full blown single girl as a tenant for 60 days.  Carla has guests, Viola wasn't a guest.  My theory is that Kylie didn't want to be cooped up with Rus the whole time by herself and we know that she likes all the other girls to see her man....absolutely pathetic!!

That doesn't matter either. Even if the guest moves in on the first day and moves out on the last day, i still see no issue. 

The problem lies in the Shows. As Long as the residents do not suddenly pretend that they must masturbate together in one room, everthing is fine. 

On the contrary, everything is better. Especially the GOV apartments would need much more male visitors.

• Like 1