P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

I won't judge their choice. Since Kylie is Rus' gf, she may just want to have a clean relationship with him and not want Viola involved, even if just for the shows, even though they are friends. And she still gets next to them has pleasure bating

31 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I won't judge their choice. Since Kylie is Rus' gf, she may just want to have a clean relationship with him and not want Viola involved, even if just for the shows, even though they are friends. And she still gets next to them has pleasure bating

Kylie is Rus Wife 😉

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

here we go the Dildo Show....    she seems to be up at this time more regularly...gets off and back to dreamland.... 

ummmm...she tricked me!!!

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

Already awake at 08:30 am with some energy, eating pizza and listening to music, after a long intense show. Very unusual, they always wake up between 10 and 11 am slowly 🤔

09h29 And they're going out. P1 - empty. And they never go out early in the morning like this, all three

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

OK, this is weird. They woke up super early, which is not normal, went out, and still not back yet. Something's happening 🤔

Many shops are allowed to reopen today in the Czech Republic, also gyms, libraries, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1