B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Ed---it could have been that, however , it does not matter in this case that guys statistically are far less bi-curious than girls  it was not what happened, so therefore logically we cannot make that comparison.

Yes, my comparison is exactly the same thing, just genders removed, wich was @Alladino's point. 2 of them swapped partner, and the other 2 of them accepted it and watched. I don't see why this kind comparison is necessary though. It happened!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, my comparison is exactly the same thing, just genders removed, wich was @Alladino's point. 2 of them swapped partner, and the other 2 of them accepted it and watched. I don't see why this kind comparison is necessary though. It happened!

However, B5 story does not sound like real acceptance, more like there's still a conflict in the air. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

However, B5 story does not sound like real acceptance, more like there's still a conflict in the air. 

I think we'll call that experimenting. They definitely don't seem to be very established and confident in this practice.

Winnlove posted...

"Etonnant... Bonnie a crié le nom de "Lucian" après le départ de Rama de la chambre.. Rama est venu lui faire des bisous, et Bonnie n'a fait aucun geste, rien."

If this is true, and i'm not saying it's not, then Bonnie and Rama's relationship is in big trouble!

55 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Winnlove posted...

"Amazing ... Bonnie yelled out the name" Lucian "after Rama left the room. Rama came over to kiss him, and Bonnie made no move, nothing."

If this is true, and i'm not saying it's not, then Bonnie and Rama's relationship is in big trouble!

Then you did not hear that when Alex and Lucian were fucking---Alex said "yes Bonnie yes" 😏🤣

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think Bonnie has entered on her period
Otherwise for what I saw of her, she was always a little strange with contradictory behaviors
so that doesn't surprise me too much

nope not her period! Panty liners. It is fitting thats she is the fitness instructor , sure has the body for it..

What is sad, however, is the fact that it seems like Bonnie and Alexandra are now avoiding each other, not sitting close, not looking at each other that much--definitely not touching each other anymore.  To me, that is the 

insecurity of the men in their lives--or the girls do not want to upset them any more than they already were.  To me if their closeness, affection, and ability to enjoy each other ends, it will be truly a lost moment not only for them, but for us. 

Time for the girls to invent something for the guys to do together outside the apartment--like maybe take the trash out to the dumpster in the next block 😏

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1