B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

What is sad, however, is the fact that it seems like Bonnie and Alexandra are now avoiding each other, not sitting close, not looking at each other that much--definitely not touching each other anymore.  To me, that is the 

insecurity of the men in their lives--or the girls do not want to upset them any more than they already were.  To me if their closeness, affection, and ability to enjoy each other ends, it will be truly a lost moment not only for them, but for us. 

Time for the girls to invent something for the guys to do together outside the apartment--like maybe take the trash out to the dumpster in the next block 😏

For fuck sake, they just fucked each other LAST NIGHT. They can't take a day off from being up each others asses without jumping to paranoid accusations?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

Was jedoch traurig ist, ist die Tatsache, dass es so aussieht, als würden sich Bonnie und Alexandra jetzt aus dem Weg gehen, nicht in der Nähe sitzen, sich nicht so sehr ansehen - definitiv nicht mehr berühren. Für mich ist das das 

Unsicherheit der Männer in ihrem Leben - oder die Mädchen wollen sie nicht mehr verärgern als sie es bereits waren. Wenn ihre Nähe, Zuneigung und Fähigkeit, einander zu genießen, endet, wird es für mich nicht nur für sie, sondern auch für uns ein wirklich verlorener Moment sein. 

Zeit für die Mädchen, etwas zu erfinden, das die Jungs außerhalb der Wohnung gemeinsam tun können - wie vielleicht den Müll im nächsten Block zum Müllcontainer bringen  😏

they kissed today in the kitchen Time 00.04

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, they just fucked each other LAST NIGHT. They can't take a day off from being up each others asses without jumping to paranoid accusations?

If you are talking about the girls, they had sex at at about 3:00 pm my time on Tuesday, For me today is Thursday 4:13 pm--so that was 2 days ago.

Their time was about 04:21 Wednesday am, today is Friday 01:15 their time---so that is still 2 days---not LAST NIGHT for fuck sake 😏

• Like 1

à l’instant, Barni a dit :

And for the "good morning". Cela je, l'ai déjà dis à 13h. Et aussi elles se sont embrassées et caressées dans l'après-midi, mais personne ne le sait!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bernt said:

Bonnie was in need of kisses, she got it while Alexandra was cooking

3 minutes ago, Barni said:

Thank you, sorry I missed that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Rama and Lucian just massaged each other! Wouldn't it be cool to see the first gay sex on RLC? 😏

Why don't you, "none of your fucking business" and dildo, create your own thread on the subject. :dodgy:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If you are talking about the girls, they had sex at at about 3:00 pm my time on Tuesday, For me today is Thursday 4:13 pm--so that was 2 days ago.

Their time was about 04:21 Wednesday am, today is Friday 01:15 their time---so that is still 2 days---not LAST NIGHT for fuck sake 😏

Oh no, it was 2 days instead of 1. I guess jumping to conclusions is justified then..

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh no, it was 2 days instead of 1. I guess jumping to conclusions is justified then..

BTW--do you think this was a serious statement---lighten up why don't you

Time for the girls to invent something for the guys to do together outside the apartment--like maybe take the trash out to the dumpster in the next block 😏

• Haha 3

Just now, happyone said:

BTW--do you think this was a serious statement---lighten up why don't you

He's frustrated :dodgy:

• Confused 1