B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Take a look at the picture on Alex's mobile lock screen. A little too sexy for my wife or GF but then again I am Americ

even though I can't see the picture, what does being an American have to do with it?

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Take a look at the picture on Alex's mobile lock screen. A little too sexy for my wife or GF but then again I am American.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Let's not put all Americans in that category!! You do realize that her profession is most definitely different than your wife's or girlfriend's??😁 And that is why you're on this site...

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Let's not put all Americans in that category!! You do realize that her profession is most definitely different than your wife's or girlfriend's??😁 And that is why you're on this site...

she can talk...go figger

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Sorry. I have been on CC for more than 6 years and numerous times I have questioned what some of the young women do and compare it to my lifestyle, which up until 2010 was quite conservative. In any case, I have been educated by European members on how conservative my thinking is compared to many other parts of the world.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry. I have been on CC for more than 6 years and numerous times I have questioned what some of the young women do and compare it to my lifestyle, which up until 2010 was quite conservative. In any case, I have been educated by European members on how conservative my thinking is compared to many other parts of the world.

You have nothing to be sorry about. I didn't say that to be offensive, but to point out that this isn't her first rodeo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Take a look at the picture on Alex's mobile lock screen. A little too sexy for my wife or GF but then again I am American.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

All I see is that she has a photo of her in a sexy position, probably naked but not in the front of the photo, like when a girl poses for photos during shootings, we have to have this same kind of photo for big recognized models all over the world
Did I miss something else?

39 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All I see is that she has a photo of her in a sexy position, probably naked but not in the front of the photo, like when a girl poses for photos during shootings, we have to have this same kind of photo for big recognized models all over the world
Did I miss something else?

No moos just my conservatism showing up. For a guy that lives in Vegas and has hired numerous providers over the years and been to a few swinger sessions there are "things" like this that bother me. I visualize many people seeing this phone picture at a party, out to dinner, etc and it just bothers me that a married woman would have this on her lock screen rather than the background wallpaper on the Home page of her mobile where I would have no problem with. lol

Come on Naga let me hear from you...… lol

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No moos just my conservatism showing up. For a guy that lives in Vegas and has hired numerous providers over the years and been to a few swinger sessions there are "things" like this that bother me. I visualize many people seeing this phone picture at a party, out to dinner, etc and it just bothers me that a married woman would have this on her lock screen rather than the background wallpaper on the Home page of her mobile where I would have no problem with. lol

ok, it's true that it doesn't shock me at all, because I consider this kind of photo as art, it highlights the body of the woman, and I really like the body of Alexandra, it also shows that she is proud of it

but I think it's her eyes that I prefer, she has a magnificent look

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ok, it's true that it doesn't shock me at all, because I consider this kind of photo as art, it highlights the body of the woman, and I really like the body of Alexandra, it also shows that she is proud of it

but I think it's her eyes that I prefer, she has a magnificent look

Could not agree more. I spend 90% of my time these days just watching Alex. I am totally addicted to her. My GF doesn't think she is sexy at all. Says there is something off about her face and especially the neck. SO now I have to spank my GF... the only problem with that is she loves to get spanked. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Mrs Naga wouldn't have a screen saver like this...but it looks a bit arty to me from the glimpse we saw, rather than erotic...

Mine is of my dog Ted...🐶😁

• Haha 2