B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

41 minutes ago, happyone said:

What is sad, however, is the fact that it seems like Bonnie and Alexandra are now avoiding each other, not sitting close, not looking at each other that much--definitely not touching each other anymore.  To me, that is the insecurity of the men in their lives--or the girls do not want to upset them any more than they already were.  To me if their closeness, affection, and ability to enjoy each other ends, it will be truly a lost moment not only for them, but for us. 

Time for the girls to invent something for the guys to do together outside the apartment--like maybe take the trash out to the dumpster in the next block 😏

Sounds to me like a very unhealthy situation!!  As for the guys taking the trash out to a dumpster a block away...that wouldn't give them anytime at all because the guys would probably run there and back so they can catch them doing something.  No sir, the best thing they could do for you all is get the guys to take the trash out to a couple of cities away!!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why don't you, "none of your fucking business" and dildo, create your own thread on the subject. :dodgy:

Of course it would be great to see. They are both sort of handsome. I'll admit, I would probably watch it, if not for anything else, then atleast out of curiousity. Maybe I would even pretend to love it, just to irritate everyone who adores all the lesbianism. Atleast it would be genuine, right? You ought to love that! 😏

This is pretty much the arguments used against me when I say I don't like the g/g-action all over the place. Unless it is an actual lesbian couple. Nina and Kira was one of my top favourite apartments.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow this apartment sure has had the drama the past three days. Now we have Bonnie pissed at her asshole BF. And for the record I have posted numerous times about what as asshole I think he is. Thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Every guy who enters one of the Barcelona apartments is accused of being an asshole by someone in this forum. Everyone. 😒

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Für die Aufzeichnung: Ich denke, sie sollten dieses Spiel aufgeben und zu ihren Partnern zurückkehren. Sie sind großartig als Paare. Keine Notwendigkeit, das zu ruinieren!

What a game? i think it's not a game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

For the record: I think they should abandon this game, and go back to their partners. They are great as couples. No need to ruin that!

I understand your approach, but it only makes sense if you assume that it is a show. When it really comes to the life of the residents, they should do what they want. 

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

For the record: I think they should abandon this game, and go back to their partners. They are great as couples. No need to ruin that!

Alexandra and Lucian seem good as a couple. They appear to talk through their issues quickly for the most part.

Bonnie and Rama have been following the same pattern ever since they got there, however. She gets upset, he ignores her and goes to sleep or goes to another room and plays games on his phone. I don't speak the language so I don't know who's at fault, but I don't think it's a recipe for long term relationship success.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, timber said:

Alexandra and Lucian seem good as a couple. They appear to talk through their issues quickly for the most part.

Bonnie and Rama have been following the same pattern ever since they got there, however. She gets upset, he ignores her and goes to sleep or goes to another room and plays games on his phone. I don't speak the language so I don't know who's at fault, but I don't think it's a recipe for long term relationship success.

I only really started to watch them in the last week or so but whatever it is ,she is definitely pissed to the tenth degree. I will tell him like I would tell myself "whatever you did or whatever she thinks you did" its time to grovel. Even if you did you did nothing... it's time to grovel.🤣

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, you are right about that. Bonnie is abit of a wierd case, imo. But Alexandra and Lucian are also the ones I've watched for the most part in this apartment, simply because I find her more attractive. And they haven't been coping too well the last two days. Especially she seems to be abit standoff-ish whenever he tries to approach.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, you are right about that. Bonnie is abit of a wierd case, imo. But Alexandra and Lucian are also the ones I've watched for the most part in this apartment, simply because I find her more attractive. And they haven't been coping too well the last two days. Especially she seems to be abit standoff-ish whenever he tries to approach.

I agree with you. Both girls are clearly conflicted, however Alex seems to be more of an assertive person than Bonnie. She's keeps herself in check whilst being more distant whereas Bonnie is an emotional roller coaster, at least lately.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I agree with you. Both girls are clearly conflicted, however Alex seems to be more of an assertive person than Bonnie. She's keeps herself in check whilst being more distant whereas Bonnie is an emotional roller coaster, at least lately.

I am not sure that I agree with that analysis is all you have to do is look at the replays of who is the aggressor and who is the submissive. I have the opinion that Bonnie is ready and wiling to try anything, where Alexandra is no not !!!