B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

10 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Lucian is home and his jealous and mad

It's sad how these shows screw up relationships. 

1 minute ago, Barni said:

it's just not a show....thats Lucian's Problem

It's saturday night prime time. Of course it's a show. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Es ist traurig, wie diese Shows Beziehungen vermasseln. 

Es ist Samstagabend zur Hauptsendezeit. Natürlich ist es eine Show. 

Are you a member?

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I am and as much as I enjoy the goings on you're taking this way too seriously.

I don't know. When RLC requests (or encourage) such show events, and systematically undermines the relationship between the residents, is it sad or not? 

I realize that some people here are really into these pseudo lesbian Shows, but you should also keep in mind that the residents in RLC are real people with real relationships. It should not be about pleasing the audience, but to give an insight into their real life. 

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Ich bin es und so sehr ich das Geschehen genieße, nehmen Sie diesen Weg zu ernst.

this Id.......only look at blurry pictures and has a big flap!! 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I don't know. When RLC requests (or encourage) such show events, and systematically undermines the relationship between the residents, is it sad or not? 

I realize that some people here are really into these pseudo lesbian Shows, but you should also keep in mind that the residents in RLC are real people with real relationships. It should not be about pleasing the audience, but to give an insight into their real life. 

The key, for me,  on enjoying this site is to remember; Sometimes we forget that there are cameras, but the participants never do. I have been a member approaching my seventh year and i still enjoy it.