B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@moos54 

As I understood it, many of the residents were already off camera for a long time before the event in question.Almost like there were two parties. One in the living room with silly dance show for the camera and one off camera with all the action. 

That RLC then has gone UM to not show the violence, is  fine. I guess. Strange is just how long it all took. 

What remains is that this was probably the most exciting evening since months and there was almost nothing to see. Typical RLC. REAL LIFE off camera.

Everything in this Apartment is foolish from the time they wake up until they go to sleep.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I used the words of someone else in this forum because i did not saw the event.

and that's exactly the problem

because it is difficult to have an objective opinion of such or such situation by taking only the imperfect vision of a member

On the other hand what is funny is that you prefer to take into account a post of a person who more or less shares your preconceived ideas of what RLC is in reality 

Edited by moos54
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and that's exactly the problem

because it is difficult to have an objective opinion of such or such situation by taking only the imperfect vision of a member

On the other hand what is funny is that you prefer to take into account a post of a person who more or less shares your preconceived ideas of what RLC is in reality 

I used the words of @ed2 :

Alex and Bonnie disappeared down the back of the garden 17:58, returned now 18:37. 

Wierd silly dancing has started in the living room. Bonnie and Alex finally back after a 45 minute discussion on the off-camera terrace. This is going to be great. 😔

I think he is a critical thinker but certainly fair and reasonable. We are certainly not always of one opinion and he makes that clear, but always fair.

BTW, It's not that I have no idea what these words mean in the context of GOV. It's not the first pseudo party the girls from RLC have pulled off. I don't know if they were already dancing on the tables and if they had already lost some of their clothes, but we all know that both would have happend if they would not had the interruption.

That is always there problem with RLC in B4. The really exciting part seems to have happened off camera again. For the camera there is only to see what the girls think the audience would like to see. The whole Thing normaly  looks more like a strip club than a real party.  The exciting part is the interaction between the participants. Usually including the approchement between the sexes. That is missing in GOV. B4 parties in camera view are anything else than realistic.  

• Upvote 1

I know @ed2 and I know in advance that you divert his words to your liking as you have diverted those of @Thestarider 

he never interpreted for example that this silly dance was to make the show for the cameras, but you yes

as thesta, he simply expressed his frustration to see that there is a possibility of doing a lot of things without beeing on cameras as go to the bottom of the garden to benefit from the sight of the paronama but which is not covered by the backyard cam

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know @ed2 and I know in advance that you divert his words to your liking as you have diverted those of @Thestarider 

he never interpreted for example that this silly dance was to make the show for the cameras, but you yes

as thesta, he simply expressed his frustration to see that there is a possibility of doing a lot of things without beeing on cameras as go to the bottom of the garden to benefit from the sight of the paronama but which is not covered by the backyard cam

Of course I interpret. For this I also used my knowledge from the past about B4. I have also described it accordingly. 

One thing is strange. RLC has installed over 40 cameras in this house, but has left out all the favourite places of the residents for parties.Maybe that's why these places are so popular, because there are no cameras. 

• Like 1

Wow we have 'one of the best entertainments' so far in RLC & those who arrived late to the party got to see nothing lol.

I saw a comment that mentioned that visiting other people's home in Spain is a crime, I beg to differ. Even if it is, the Spanish authorities will not enforce any punishment.

Many adults wander out when their kids were given permission to go out in the public, the authorities did not arrest anyone from what I know so far.

Hopefully when the global travel restrictions are loosened up, we can see fresh additions into B4 and B1 soon.

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of course I interpret. For this I also used my knowledge from the past about B4. I have also described it accordingly. 

One thing is strange. RLC has installed over 40 cameras in this house, but has left out all the favourite places of the residents for parties.Maybe that's why these places are so popular, because there are no cameras. 

For what it's worth, when you do things that are more or less prohibited, it's best not to be seen by cameras, don't you think?
This house is big and it is surely in a pretty chic area, so it is quite normal for people who are coming for the first time to want to visit the neighborhood rather than stay locked up
Personally nothing bothers me in this kind of behavior

Hace 32 minutos, SierraTM dijo:

Wow, tenemos 'uno de los mejores entretenimientos' hasta ahora en RLC y los que llegaron tarde a la fiesta no vieron nada jajaja.

Vi un comentario que mencionaba que visitar el hogar de otras personas en España es un delito, ruego que difiera. Incluso si es así, las autoridades españolas no podrán cumplir ningún castigo .

Muchos adultos salen cuando sus hijos tienen permiso para salir al público, las autoridades no arrestaron a nadie de lo que sé hasta ahora.

Con suerte, cuando se encuentran las restricciones globales de viaje, pronto podremos ver nuevas incorporaciones en B4 y B1.

Por el momento no puede visitar a familiares o amigos, a partir de hoy podemos salir a hacer deporte y las personas mayores de 70 años pueden caminar en unas pocas horas.
Y sí, se han impuesto muchas multas y varias personas han sido encarceladas por saltarse el confinamiento y algunas de estas multas han sido para personas que estaban celebrando fiestas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 14 minutes, omedo a dit :

At the moment you can not visit family or friends, from today we can go out for sports and people over 65 can walk in a few hours.
And yes, many fines have been imposed and several people have been put in jail for skipping confinement and some of these fines have been to people who were celebrating parties.

This is very different from what I read. It says the Spanish authorities strongly urge all citizens to be responsible and not break the regulations put in place.

"For both her and Miguel Lopez, this easing of the rules would have been welcome earlier but they understand the caution of the authorities, desperate to avoid any resurgence of the disease.

"Many people have been really irresponsible," Lopez said.

"Those same people who went off to their country houses despite all the warnings, they would have flooded onto the beaches and into the parks if the children had been allowed out earlier."

"I think they could have done this sooner perhaps but it is true that people in Spain, in Madrid, have not been very good about it," said Paredes."

And some people are going out without mask --> see link here

I think there is a limit on how many people can the authorities fine or put in jail. Much has to be on the citizens to be responsible but thanks for giving your update!

Edited by SierraTM
edit: add on

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Esto es muy diferente de lo que leí. Dice que las autoridades españolas instan firmemente a todos los ciudadanos a ser responsables y no romper las regulaciones establecidas.

"Tanto para ella como para Miguel López, esta flexibilización de las reglas habría sido bienvenida antes, pero entienden la precaución de las autoridades, desesperadas por evitar el resurgimiento de la enfermedad".

"Muchas personas han sido realmente irresponsables", dijo López.

"Esas mismas personas que se fueron a sus casas de campo a pesar de todas las advertencias, se habrían inundado en las playas y en los parques si los niños hubieran salido antes".

"Creo que podrían haber hecho esto antes, quizás, pero es cierto que la gente en España, en Madrid, no ha sido muy buena", dijo Paredes.

Creo que hay un límite sobre cuántas personas pueden multar o encarcelar a las autoridades. ¡Mucho tiene que estar en los ciudadanos para ser responsables, pero gracias por darnos su actualización!

This is what we can do from today:

The practice of individual sports and walks can only be carried out between 6:00 and 10:00 and between 20:00 and 23:00.

The practice of sport may be carried out once a day and without time limit within the time zone allowed and within the municipality in which you reside. Walks must be no more than one kilometre away from your home and may only be accompanied by one person.

People over 70 years of age and those who need to be accompanied for reasons of necessity may walk between 10:00 and 12:00 and between 19:00 and 20:00.

And children, accompanied by an adult, may take a daily walk, lasting a maximum of one hour and no more than one kilometre from their homes, between 12:00 and 19:00.

It is also compatible for a person to go out for sport in the morning in the time slot that corresponds to them and then go for a walk with their child.

During the walk or the practice of sport, an interpersonal distance of at least two meters must be maintained with third parties and crowded spaces must be avoided, as well as those places where there may be agglomerations, in addition to complying with the prevention and hygiene measures against Covid-19 indicated by the health authorities.

Excluded from these exits are people who present symptoms or are in home isolation due to a Covid-19 diagnosis, or who are in a period of home quarantine. Residents of social health centres for the elderly are also not allowed to leave

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2