B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ad essere sincero, non mi importa di queste informazioni su dove sono andate le ragazze per un giorno,
so che non ci sono stasera, mi permetterà di guardare altre persone nel progetto o fare qualcos'altro stasera nella mia vita
. molti film o serie da guardare :grande sorriso:

non è che non ti importa, è che hai già avuto le info che ti servivano dal tuo presunto informatore, siamo tutti curiosi di sapere dove vanno per una notte o cosa fanno. e lo sei anche tu.

il y a 6 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

that's because they have nothing else to go on!!

Yes content-wise, they are really struggling to come up with anything for the paying viewers. What we are paying is getting lesser and lesser in value & you can safely say the content is poor.

You see, they have to fucking pay 2 girls who brought their boyfriends into this project, to get them to do G/G content while their guys watched with their blue balls on the bed before they eventually get chased out.

They are running out of their ideas and this is mainly due to poor planning and only reacting to circumstances when they happen.

They are running this website (still running on Flash mind you) like an old, dying whorehouse waiting for all their whores to be worked out before they eventually close shop.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

non è che non ti importa, è che hai già avuto le info che ti servivano dal tuo presunto informatore, siamo tutti curiosi di sapere dove vanno per una notte o cosa fanno. e lo sei anche tu.

Frankly, always being honest, because I have always been and I will be after too
I have no idea where the girls went, maybe I will have the information later or maybe not, in any case, it changes nothing in my life at this moment 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it's not that you don't care, it's that you've already had the info you needed from your alleged informant, we're all curious to know where they go for a night or what they do. and you are too.

Personally, when they are out of the apartment, I do not give a damn where they go or what they do.  It is when they are in the apartment that I care about what they do. 

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i love a lot of things, it's just your constant defending of everything RLC that i hate!

So we finally have real information, you like to hate people
it makes you a lovely person :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes content-wise, they are really struggling to come up with anything for the paying viewers. What we are paying is getting lesser and lesser in value & you can safely say the content is poor.

You see, they have to fucking pay 2 girls who brought their boyfriends into this project, to get them to do G/G content while their guys watched with their blue balls on the bed before they eventually get chased out.

They are running out of their ideas and this is mainly due to poor planning and only reacting to circumstances when they happen.

They are running this website (still running on Flash mind you) like an old, dying whorehouse waiting for all their whores to be worked out before they eventually close shop.

Bravo!!! Especially the B5 shit!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Personalmente, quando sono fuori dall'appartamento, non me ne frega niente dove vanno o cosa fanno. È quando sono nell'appartamento che mi importa di quello che fanno. 

ok. ma non credo ti farebbe schifo saperlo😏

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All the people know the names of the cities of the apartments simply thanks to the researches of certain members on the forum, in no case it came from RLC

If I'm not wrong, RLC did actually say that B4 was in the hills outside Barcelona in the newsletter when it opened.