Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't Sergio throw Melissa at this time to this guest guy and Sergio's friend to fuck him like he's done to others? Yes, because Melissa doesn't like this guy and prefers to force the other girls.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, bluewinner said:

I do not understand what they are saying (Maybe @moonlight89 can help with translation) but it seems to me it all started when Horndog started searching Bianca's handbag. Teresa said something to him and then they both started shouting at each other. she kicked him good when he attacked her lol

I'm catching up on here and I guess the conversation on this is over. I saw last night some shit was going on at M&S but didn't see the video.But Sergio should be so embarrassed to let this douchbag pulls this shit in his home! And the others "men" there are a bunch of fuckin  pussies to stand around and do nothing, and then laugh about it! Even if it was a guy sitting there Sergio should have thrown him out for this f'n ahole to disrespect him in his own house like that!  I don't claim to be tough or have a belt in any martial arts, but I've learned some strikes that if I was in Theresa place they be carrying this creepy fuckin idiot out on a stretcher! I'm sorry if anyone read this trash but I'm drunk, and I hate fan bullies because I was bullied by some old boyfriends and I put up with it because I thought they would change, bullies never change until somebody wrecks them. I apologize for this ranting but I'm going to have another Margarita and get back to game. Sorry to friends on here, I hope you like me, I love you

• Like 7

well, obviously she has a strong personality, and she is not comfortable with this whole thing. I don't think she fits into vhtv's lifestyle. it's not for everyone. I hope she has other options that are better for her so she can leave this and get on with her life. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well, obviously she has a strong personality, and she is not comfortable with this whole thing. I don't think she fits into vhtv's lifestyle. it's not for everyone. I hope she has other options that are better for her so she can leave this and get on with her life. 

Both girls are not suitable for that. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Bueno, me fui a la cama. No pienses que extrañaré algo esta noche  😉

Of course I do, I hope your conscience will let you sleep peacefully... Good night Jabbath!

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

Teresa has done the best she could do, leave the apartment! I hope for your sake he won't come back! You can't force anyone to do anything no matter how close Sergio is!

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Teresa's back and she's on the side with Sofia. I hope you decide to leave this apartment and make your life as they want and not as anyone forces you!

As far as I understood in first apartment. Due to quarantine, work Sofia and this girl was closed. No salary. And there is problem with housing (rent). In fact - they have nowhere to go. Especially in another city. 

Well, or come back - but what next? Prostitution? But I do not think that second girl will succeed. With her behavior, first client will send her to traumatological hospital.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm catching up on here and I guess the conversation on this is over. I saw last night some shit was going on at M&S but didn't see the video.But Sergio should be so embarrassed to let this douchbag pulls this shit in his home! And the others "men" there are a bunch of fuckin  pussies to stand around and do nothing, and then laugh about it! Even if it was a guy sitting there Sergio should have thrown him out for this f'n ahole to disrespect him in his own house like that!   

I repeat - guy acted very logically in their (Russian) mentality. 8/10 other guys would do the same or harder. He really suspected her of theft iPhone11 and there were real reasons.

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Just think about it - every guy (including guys in their personal apartment) - wanted to quarreling or violence with this girl. Maybe not all guys are bad, but is something wrong with girl?:wink:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Por lo que entendí en el primer apartamento. Debido a la cuarentena, el trabajo de Sofía y esta niña fue cerrado. Sin salario Y hay un problema con la vivienda (alquiler). De hecho, no tienen a dónde ir. Especialmente en otra ciudad. 

Bueno, o vuelve, pero ¿qué sigue? ¿Prostitución? Pero no creo que esa segunda chica tenga éxito. Con su comportamiento, el primer cliente la enviará al hospital traumatológico.

Repito: el tipo actuó muy lógicamente en su mentalidad (rusa). 8/10 otros chicos harían lo mismo o más difícil. Realmente sospechaba que ella había robado el iPhone11 y había razones reales.

Forgive me, but I'm truly embarrassed by what you're saying! I hope you don't think like that about women!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Forgive me, but I'm truly embarrassed by what you're saying! I hope you don't think like that about women!

Well, her behavior will not go to anything good in Russia. I guarantee it. Even in prostitution - risk of heavy injuries for her is maximum. I repeat this is not good/bad - this is fact in Russia. 

They do not have work and current income outside VH now. And a few more months will not have (Sofia will not be able to work at home as Lydia she needs salon with equipment).